PDA

View Full Version : Shitty Bloomberg pays fines in FL so 32000 niggers can vote

CoonsЯus
09-24-2020, 08:20 AM
This vile meddling shit stain has used some of his filthy billions to enable niggers to ' be a votin ' in Florida this November. It's clearly an attempt to deTrump the state. Little Mike paid the fines off for 32000 mostly criminal niggers I suspect.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/22/bloomberg-pays-fines-for-32k-florida-felons-so-they-can-vote/

Rich Democrat vermin making plans for the poor people as usual.

animal mother
09-24-2020, 08:25 AM
The Florida AG down here is investigating for a possible RICO violation. I pray this little prick is indicted and convicted and sent to NU (I know this will never happen because money always wins).

Coon Club Road
09-24-2020, 08:42 AM
If he gets convicted and sentenced to prison, he better get some teflon sphincter implants.

animal mother
09-24-2020, 09:08 AM
If he gets convicted and sentenced to prison, he better get some teflon sphincter implants.

He's so short he don't even need to kneel to "toss the salad".

CoonsЯus
09-24-2020, 09:11 AM

Never. Look how filthy Bob Kraft bought the evidence from his blow job at the spa.

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-24-2020, 10:58 AM
These stupid niggers still won’t vote. I’m not concerned. This fool sure does like to blow money.

DaveInTexas
09-24-2020, 01:36 PM
These stupid niggers still won’t vote. I’m not concerned. This fool sure does like to blow money.

That would require putting the crack pipe down and getting off their asses

haywood
09-24-2020, 03:38 PM
He's so short he don't even need to kneel to "toss the salad".

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Jim Crow
09-24-2020, 03:44 PM
Niggs are a tool of the left.The left pretends to be nice to them for that nigg vote.Problem is that Niggs are way too stupid and ignorant to realize they’re being used by the left.Niggs keep talking about slavery.As long as they keep voting for liberals, they will never leave the plantation. But of course they’re too stupid and ignorant to figure that out. Hence the name, nigger!