PDA

View Full Version : Old Uncle Ben rice nigger getting retired

CoonsЯus
09-23-2020, 08:53 PM
I am happy about this as I hated this old coon staring at me in the supermarket aisles. I'm actually surprised the old nigger has lasted so long.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/uncle-bens-rice-renamed-bens-original-amid-racism-uproar/

DaveInTexas
09-23-2020, 09:05 PM
Now just retire that house nigger Aunt Jemima

Coon Club Road
09-23-2020, 09:20 PM
Mrs. CCR keeps bringing home boxes of 'ole Aunt Jemima mix!

Must have had millions of boxes of that shit already filled!

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-24-2020, 06:31 AM
I’m still baffled why a nigger on a rice box or pancake box is racist. It’s not like it’s a box of cotton. :lol

Coon Club Road
09-24-2020, 08:45 AM
It is surprising to find bottles of pills, vitamins etc with cotton still used as packing on top.

Selling that type of packaging to spooks has got to be rayciss!

haywood
09-24-2020, 09:06 AM
Now just retire that house nigger Aunt Jemima

They ALREADY did, thanks to "cancel culture." Now the fambly that's descended from Aunt Jemima is P@$$ED because they aren't getting anymore gibs!! They were getting royalties because of her picture being on the box all of those years. Also they were furious that the company took A.J.'s Picture off of the box without their permission. Take away a nigger's gibs and there will be a guaranteed chimpqut!! Now I'm wondering if maybe they will hire shyster ben crump in an obvious attempt to win the nigger lotto!!

CoonsЯus
09-24-2020, 09:09 AM
Seriously, every time time I got to the Uncle Coons and Aunt Jemima sections I felt I was going to jumped in the supermarket aisle. Especially when they put the old Uncle Tom Ben nigger on the top shelf !