PDA

View Full Version : Defund the police activist Alyssa Milano calls 911 sparking massive police presence in her quiet California neighborhood

jenkemfactory
09-23-2020, 01:16 AM
Defund the police' activist Alyssa Milano calls 911 sparking massive police presence in her quiet California neighborhood claiming an armed an gunman was on her property - but it was really a teen shooting at squirrels with an air gun

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8756911/amp/Defund-police-activist-Alyssa-Milano-sparks-massive-police-presence-calling-911.html

haywood
09-23-2020, 10:07 AM
These god damn spoiled pathetic hypocrites.
Defund the police, except when *I* need them...
I just love niggers so much, but um, I don't want to live within 10 miles of one, instead I will live in my multi-million dollar gated all white community...
We know that the only reason so many cops showed up is because its an affluent neighborhood and this b**** has plenty of money.
I would have sent one officer and have him an hour late.
Did the dumb b**** learn a lesson from this? Probably not.
After all she's likely just doing it to try to get in the news and stay relevant even though her career and looks are failing.
This is the nail in her coffin as far as I'm concerned, her opinion is now officially irrelevant and stupid, which I already know, but now everyone knows.
congratulations Alyssa you total fool
My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

IseDaDiva
09-23-2020, 11:27 AM
These god damn spoiled pathetic hypocrites.
Defund the police, except when *I* need them...
I just love niggers so much, but um, I don't want to live within 10 miles of one, instead I will live in my multi-million dollar gated all white community...
We know that the only reason so many cops showed up is because its an affluent neighborhood and this b**** has plenty of money.
I would have sent one officer and have him an hour late.
Did the dumb b**** learn a lesson from this? Probably not.
After all she's likely just doing it to try to get in the news and stay relevant even though her career and looks are failing.
This is the nail in her coffin as far as I'm concerned, her opinion is now officially irrelevant and stupid, which I already know, but now everyone knows.
congratulations Alyssa you total fool

Exactly what I've been saying. These phony assholes need to take some niggers into their mansions if they love them so much. And yeah, get rid of the cops until they need them. Maybe they should organize their own police force made entirely of niggers. Sickening.

Coon Club Road
09-23-2020, 02:44 PM
...I hope BLM shows up at her house and harasses her 24/7

We couldn't be that lucky!!!

Ignatow
09-23-2020, 03:11 PM
I know exactly where this community is. Guard gated, tucked in a valley. It's in Ventura County, low crime area. That bitch probably thought someone was out to get her for all her pandering. There are rap niggers and sports niggers that live there.

I never liked Who's the Boss anyway. And why is this tramp so mouthy. Hypocrite.

Jim Crow
09-23-2020, 07:34 PM
Fucking bipolar bitch nutjob has major issues.She is definitely not to be taken seriously.