PDA

View Full Version : BLM T-shirt wearing nigger guns down 3 in Kentucky bar

CoonsЯus
09-22-2020, 11:23 PM
https://www.rt.com/usa/501232-louisville-shooting-suspect-blm-shirt/

Another out of its cage nigger...

Michael E. Rhynes Jr, 33, was arrested just after midnight on Saturday and charged with three counts of murder, after he allegedly walked into Bungalow Joe’s Bar and Grill, pulled a handgun, and shot three men dead at point-blank range.

Coon Club Road
09-22-2020, 11:29 PM
He walked into Bungalow Joe’s Bar and Grill, thought it was Jigaboo Joe's Bar and Grill, got pissed cause it was a white mans bar, opened fire and amazingly at least 3 shots were fired without his Hi-Point jamming up.

DaveInTexas
09-23-2020, 12:25 PM
He was such a sweet and gud boi, just trying to get his life back on track. He was gunna go to skoo and get him a du'gree and be a docta'

Coon Club Road
09-23-2020, 02:28 PM
And why is this not a Hate Crime...

It's only a hate crime when niggers get made good by white folks... and 99% of the time, it's for a good reason.

It just doesn't work the other way around even though 99% of the time whites are killed by niggers its because the niggers are simply being niggers!

haywood
09-23-2020, 02:30 PM
It's only a hate crime when niggers get made good by white folks... and 99% of the time, it's for a good reason.

It just doesn't work the other way around even though 99% of the time whites are killed by niggers its because the niggers are simply being niggers!

Spot on!!

Sandy
09-25-2020, 01:46 PM

I've never even heard of that 1% of the time, for either. I forget who had a signature that every nigger made good by cops was justified, and I think it's for civilians too. Then every time we hear of a nigger killing a human, it's because of pure niggerness.