PDA

View Full Version : No big deal when it's "Allahu Akbar" outside a church with a threat to "kill all Christians"

Sandy
06-19-2017, 10:30 AM
The drama began when Noel Droni asked a 37-year-old homeless man outside the interdenominational Times Square Church, on W. 51st St., if he was a Christian on Monday, cops said. When the man told Droni he was Christian, Droni allegedly pulled a red wrench from his backpack and smashed the church’s glass door.

He yelled “Allahu akbar,” Arabic for “God is great,” and then vowed violence, police said.

“I am going to blow up the church and come back and kill any Christians,” he said, according to court papers.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2017/06/11/nyc-muslim-threatens-kill-christians/

I can't feel too bad for this church, though. It's one of those places that calls itself "interdominational" and "acceptance," when all it is is liberal. Years back I knew a couple of people who go there, and one invited me. I said sure, but then I did a little reading, and I backed out by saying vaguely, it's a little too charismatic for me. It isn't, really, because in college I was involved with a charismatic group, but it was definitely not a liberal one. The person said ok and never asked me again.

It doesn't matter if you're liberal, if you elect a muzzie mayor. The asslifters will be after you eventually.