PDA

View Full Version : Nigger bust into a home and kills a human child.

Cat fur allergic
09-22-2020, 06:55 PM
God damn niggers!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8757019/Four-year-old-shot-dead-four-adults-wounded-gunman-barges-Ohio-home-opens-fire.html

Four-year-old boy is shot dead and four adults are wounded when gunman barges into Ohio home and opens fire

Coon Club Road
09-22-2020, 08:09 PM
This is really sad in more ways than one.

This happened in my "region" yet I just found out the assailant was a nigger.

It's pretty goddamned bad when you have to get the full news scoop from a news source halfway around the world in the U.K.

Not a single report I saw from the media in this area reported a description of the suspect.

Should have known it would be a nigger.

Fucking niggers.

haywood
09-22-2020, 08:11 PM
if niggers continue doing this shit, all niggers will find out what "white lash" is really like.

damn straight!!

Jim Crow
09-22-2020, 10:38 PM

It's pretty goddamned bad when you have to get the full news scoop from a news source halfway around the world in the U.K.

Not a single report I saw from the media in this area reported a description of the suspect.

Fucking niggers.
And you won’t hear the liberal media accuse or name a nigger beast in any crime.Niggs are the liberal protected species. It’s politically incorrect to implicate a spook.

Sandy
09-25-2020, 01:37 PM

Fucking niggers.

I made this a few years ago over one of the many crimes that initially gets reported, but then disappears immediately once we get a nigger name or a mugshot. Except in this case, the news didn't make it at all! Cops said right away that it was a nigger, so it's not like MSNBC would make this a prime topic.