PDA

View Full Version : Michael Obama being arrested

jenkemfactory
09-21-2020, 08:41 PM
Is that Michael Obama being arrested?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=COqxX_1600635251

Ignatow
09-21-2020, 09:33 PM
Actually this negress did not shout profanities, no resisting arrest, no guns, dindu nothing. Just a classy black bitch.

tweakstick
09-21-2020, 10:24 PM
Sow or buck? Botched boob job either way, for sure. Nice instructions written on crotch of it's pants just in case a nigger needed directions (as if they could read).

Yep... Real class act there.

If I had acted like that after a pullover, half my teeth would have been left on the sidewalk right next to one of my ass cheeks that the K9 had ripped off.

It just beat the DUI charge in front of all of us and on camera by drinking that fifth of vodka so that charge is out the window now.

There is nothing about this video that doesn't piss me right the hell off.

Chimp Detester
09-22-2020, 12:49 AM

Mega BARF! Did that hideous sowrilla she-buck buy that Cadillac Escalade, with just EBT, or did it have to use its food stamps?

And as ugly as that ape-rested she-rilla mega-turd is, the former "never-been-proud-of-America" First Tranny Moochie Moochelle Ohomo is far uglier!

YT Rules
09-22-2020, 03:18 AM
I thought that was President obongo. Big mike is bigger than that.

haywood
09-22-2020, 08:35 AM
I thought that was President obongo. Big mike is bigger than that.

A lot bigger!! I'll bet Mike is that top and barry the bottom!!

animal mother
09-22-2020, 09:05 AM
Well give it credit, at least it did not chimp on the po po and lived to guzzle vodka another day.

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-22-2020, 09:07 AM
Sow or buck? Botched boob job either way, for sure. Nice instructions written on crotch of it's pants just in case a nigger needed directions (as if they could read).

Yep... Real class act there.

If I had acted like that after a pullover, half my teeth would have been left on the sidewalk right next to one of my ass cheeks that the K9 had ripped off.

It just beat the DUI charge in front of all of us and on camera by drinking that fifth of vodka so that charge is out the window now.

There is nothing about this video that doesn't piss me right the hell off.

that’s all I could look at. “FUKK“. My god why didn’t I think of the clothing line with misspelled curse words on it. Could be rollin in nigger dough. Who am I kidding they probably steal more than they pay for.