PDA

View Full Version : A nigger straight out of Moana, dead ringer for her giant friend, and it was a SOW

Sandy
09-20-2020, 09:27 AM
I was headed to a doctor's office in a bit of a niggerfied town, and there it was, waddling along on the sidewalk. At first I thought it was a buck six feet tall and four feet wide, with big, nappy nigger hair all down its shoulders and back. Then when I passed it and looked to see if it was as frightening from the front, I realized, VURT DA FURK, IT'S A SHE-NIG!

The last two mornings, before sunrise at roughly the same time, I saw the same short buck walking along near my neighborhood. I couldn't see very well in the dark, but it's unmistakable when you see a pair of glow in the dark Nike clown shoes and two shitskin legs. The only question is what crimes it's up to, skulking around. It might be checking for unlocked cars.

Coon Club Road
09-20-2020, 11:58 AM
Always suspect a nigger is looking to commit its next crime!

Sandy
09-25-2020, 02:31 PM
Put up night vision cameras outside your house. Get a good picture of the spook, because you damn well know it's casing your neighborhood to commit a crime

Oh absolutely, I spent a little money a few years ago on cameras and a home alarm system. Mrs. S said we didn't need to spend the money, but look, it was a one-time investment after our friends a block over had a garage break-in. Whether it was niggers or humans, I wanted to make sure our home was protected. Cameras need to cover the front door, front of the garage, and every corner of the yard.

The nigger wasn't on our street, but pretty close. I haven't seen it since those two mornings. So did it get scared away, or was it caught?

Ray Cizzums
09-29-2020, 10:29 PM
If you see eyes and "teefs" floating in space, and glow in the dark sneakers, rest assured you're looking at a blackaroon skulking around.