PDA

View Full Version : Curious George Getting Street Named After Him!

Coon Club Road
09-19-2020, 11:55 PM
Are you fucking kidding me! I'll repeat that... Are you fucking kidding me?

The City of Minneapolis, Mn is actually in the process of naming a street after a felon!

I don't want to sound redundant, but ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Maybe they should name the cross street 🍉🍉 Watermelon Way🍉🍉

These fucking niggers and their coddlers are unbelievable!

We have tens of thousands of U.S. servicemen killed in action... some don't even have a headstone in their memory.

These political leaders have to go!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/19/us/george-floyd-street-name-trnd/index.html

Jim Crow
09-20-2020, 08:56 AM
Another case of liberals siding with the enemy. They will honor a criminal piece of shit like Nigger Floyd,who was a career criminal.To me that only shows hatred for America.And it proves that liberals are anti-American pieces of crap and America’s worst enemy.

haywood
09-20-2020, 12:13 PM
Are you fucking kidding me! I'll repeat that... Are you fucking kidding me?

The City of Minneapolis, Mn is actually in the process of naming a street after a felon!

I don't want to sound redundant, but ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Maybe they should name the cross street ���� Watermelon Way����

These fucking niggers and their coddlers are unbelievable!

We have tens of thousands of U.S. servicemen killed in action... some don't even have a headstone in their memory.

These political leaders have to go!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/19/us/george-floyd-street-name-trnd/index.html

Libtardism, a MENTAL DISORDER!!

IseDaDiva
09-20-2020, 05:19 PM
Libtardism, a MENTAL DISORDER!!

Mass insanity has taken over.

So how many streets are going to be named after white, petty, druggie, career criminals? Or innocent YT(including a 3-year child shot in the head by a nigger) who were murdered by niggers? Anyone got a number?

Sandy
10-12-2020, 10:06 AM
Mass insanity has taken over.

So how many streets are going to be named after white, petty, druggie, career criminals? Or innocent YT(including a 3-year child shot in the head by a nigger) who were murdered by niggers? Anyone got a number?

Next thing we know they'll want Michael Brown Ave. and Tookie Wilson Way. How about John Dillinger Dr.? Charles Whitman Way in Austin? Ted Bundy Highway through Florida? Those are unthinkable because we're humans and don't glorify criminals.

Jim Crow
10-12-2020, 04:00 PM
Next thing we know they'll want Michael Brown Ave. and Tookie Wilson Way. How about John Dillinger Dr.? Charles Whitman Way in Austin? Ted Bundy Highway through Florida? Those are unthinkable because we're humans and don't glorify criminals.
And don’t forget about Trayvon.Orlando will be having Skittles circle and Trey Trey lane any day now