CoonsЯus
09-17-2020, 07:48 PM
Here's what Charles Bronson would do...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36FYEbRBy48

haywood
09-17-2020, 07:52 PM
Here's what Charles Bronson would do...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36FYEbRBy48

I loved that movie!! I actually SMACKED a nigger in the filthadelphia subway in the bootlips with a wool sock filled with quarters. It was the BEST 20 bucks I didn't spend!! Of course I got the idea after watching this movie!!

CoonsЯus
09-18-2020, 08:20 AM
I loved that movie!! I actually SMACKED a nigger in the filthadelphia subway in the bootlips with a wool sock filled with quarters. It was the BEST 20 bucks I didn't spend!! Of course I got the idea after watching this movie!!

:lol

animal mother
09-18-2020, 09:07 AM

Dude you’re supposed to use a 2 lb master padlock in the sock. It won’t cost much and can be used over and over again. That’s what we used to use in NYC back in the days before niggers became a protected species.

haywood
09-18-2020, 09:13 AM
Dude you’re supposed to use a 2 lb master padlock in the sock. It won’t cost much and can be used over and over again. That’s what we used to use in NYC back in the days before niggers became a protected species.

Thanks for the tip. AM!! I will do that next time.

CoonsЯus
09-18-2020, 12:50 PM
here you go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDPO9UG_CY4

Jim Crow
09-18-2020, 04:49 PM
When you get caught between a coon and New York City,
I know it’s racist, but it’s true,
The best that you can do is have a gun!
- Christopher “Burning” Cross
Problem is, that it’s almost impossible to get a CCW permit in New York City. And the niggers know that.Which is why there are so many muggings.NYC is a soft target for criminal niggs.I drove to cab in NYC Bronx, during the late 80s. I was a youngster. I had a monkey stick a gun to my head and ask me for money on a Jerome ave . I drove right through a busy intersection and the backside of the cab got T-boned by a box truck.I was banged up,but went home.Nigg got fucked up bad!Weeks in the hospital! I was offered to go back to work.That was around the time I made a decision to move to Florida.

Unregistered
09-18-2020, 06:24 PM
Bernie, he rides on the subway,
Having to smell those niggers all day,
Then they shake him down for his hard earned pay.
After he learned this lesson,
Bought himself a Smith and Wesson,
Now those skeevy coons are gonna have a bad day.

The best that you can do is have a gun!

Cabey and his nigger buddies,
Thought they might try something funny,
Threatening to cut Bernie with a knife.
Then Bernie lined up with his eyes,
Giving those niggers a real good surprise,
Now, Cabey is paralyzed for life.

The best that you can do is use your gun!

Unregistered
09-18-2020, 06:33 PM
Problem is, that it’s almost impossible to get a CCW permit in New York City. And the niggers know that.Which is why there are so many muggings.NYC is a soft target for criminal niggs.I drove to cab in NYC Bronx, during the late 80s. I was a youngster. I had a monkey stick a gun to my head and ask me for money on a Jerome ave . I drove right through a busy intersection and the backside of the cab got T-boned by a box truck.I was banged up,but went home.Nigg got fucked up bad!Weeks in the hospital! I was offered to go back to work.That was around the time I made a decision to move to Florida.

Try not to overanalyze a simple niggeroki, making fun of the song “Arthur”, and niggers.

Tell it like it is
09-18-2020, 07:44 PM
Thankfully, I live n a state that hands out Ccw like food stamps in a Democrat run state.....Open carry is ok too, if you feel like being the first one shot when ja'rayray decides to rob the store you are in.In other places, a good size lock, a large threaded nut, or a pipe coupling is good.Rather than a sock, consider placing the chosen object on a good quality bandana.Looped around the hand, it is easier to retain, and not as curious looking as a sock hanging from your pocket.Any aforementioned advice would be for last minute self defense, of course.

MineEvolved
09-20-2020, 03:10 PM
Talking about ways to engage in violence is talking about violence. Knock it off.

DaveInTexas
09-20-2020, 10:34 PM
Agreed