PDA

View Full Version : Nigger at work

Chimpout
09-16-2020, 02:48 AM
Central ticketing have sent a sheboon to work at our station.

It knuckle drags itself in 20 minutes after it was meant to start, and sits down at its position, I was in the office behind the ticket office and I hear a chimpout start "this is bulllllsheeeeit" "this computer don work". The chimpout gets louder and I hear it tell a passenger "This bullsheeit computer don't work, this company is bullsheeit". I go out with one of my managers and we apologise to the passenger and get her a free ticket because it had to deal with a nigger.

We go to the nigger and its still chimping. We order it to calm down. It knows yt means business. I just say to the manager to deal with the problem. The manager suspends it and it has a disciplinary for gross misconduct.

Samboo needs to learn that chimping has consequences. When/if it gets fired. it won't get its gibs.

Coon Club Road
09-16-2020, 07:26 AM
Sometimes they get more gibbs for not working... staying at home and launching a new niglet every year.

Niggers in the workplace aren't a good combination!

I see these grotesque overweight x2 sheboons with new borns. Proof that niggers will Muh Dikk anything.

Chimpout
09-16-2020, 02:34 PM
Sometimes they get more gibbs for not working... staying at home and launching a new niglet every year.

Niggers in the workplace aren't a good combination!

I see these grotesque overweight x2 sheboons with new borns. Proof that niggers will Muh Dikk anything.

In the UK with gross misconduct. It gets no gibs, If it shits a niglet out hopefully they'll just flush it away

Coon Club Road
09-16-2020, 03:42 PM
In the UK with gross misconduct. It gets no gibs, If it shits a niglet out hopefully they'll just flush it away

👍👍👍

Jim Crow
09-16-2020, 04:35 PM
With the political correctness of most companies, recommending a nigg to be fired could backfire in your face and get you fired.Now,ain’t that’s some shit?

Coon Club Road
09-16-2020, 11:29 PM
Especially when a company is big enough to have to abide by EEOC rules.

Gotta have so many or out comes the checkbook to pay the fines. So even if they are useless pieces of shit that produce nothing, keeping them on the clock is cheaper than breaking EEOC rules.

Chimpout
09-17-2020, 03:03 AM
With the political correctness of most companies, recommending a nigg to be fired could backfire in your face and get you fired.Now,ain’t that’s some shit?

Chimping at a passenger is gross misconduct. Gross Misconduct is summary dismissal. Its only been suspended. Another manager will hear it. I haven't fired it.

Gotta have so many or out comes the checkbook to pay the fines. So even if they are useless pieces of shit that produce nothing, keeping them on the clock is cheaper than breaking EEOC rules.

If a human did the same to a passenger they'd be treated the same. Chimps just chimp.

CoonsЯus
09-17-2020, 02:40 PM
Niggers will remain mostly untouchable like the Hindu outcasts until they are swept up and exported.

haywood
09-17-2020, 04:16 PM

UNFORTUNATELY that is true.

Chimpout
09-26-2020, 02:52 PM
So we sacked it. Chimp applied for gibs but because it purposely got fired it gets no gibs.

Beautiful world.

nigfreewisconsin
09-26-2020, 07:15 PM
So we sacked it. Chimp applied for gibs but because it purposely got fired it gets no gibs.

Beautiful world.

I love a story with a happy ending!

haywood
09-27-2020, 12:09 AM
I love a story with a happy ending!

As do I!!

CoonsЯus
09-27-2020, 12:15 AM
dat fuckin rayciss !!!

:nfl

Stupid fucking apes !

Coon Club Road
09-27-2020, 04:08 AM

Beautiful world.

Good things come to people that wait!