PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden hires Eric Holder & army of lawyers to contest election results

Whitey Ford
09-15-2020, 04:54 PM
Biden Brings in ‘Hundreds of Lawyers’—Big Names Among Them—in Anticipation of ‘Unique’ Election Legal Battles

The Biden campaign has brought in an army of lawyers, including former President Barack Obama’s Attorney General Eric Holder, in anticipation of a brawl in the courts with the Trump campaign over the “unique challenges” that voting in 2020 entails.

The New York Times reported on Monday that “hundreds of lawyers”—including Holder, two U.S. solicitors general from the Clinton and Obama presidencies, the former general counsel for Obama’s campaigns and the DNC law firm Perkins Coie that has been on the front lines of various voting-related cases—have joined Joe Biden’s so-called “special litigation” unit.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/biden-brings-in-hundreds-of-lawyers-big-names-among-them-in-anticipation-of-unique-election-court-battles/

haywood
09-15-2020, 05:24 PM
Biden Brings in ‘Hundreds of Lawyers’—Big Names Among Them—in Anticipation of ‘Unique’ Election Legal Battles

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/biden-brings-in-hundreds-of-lawyers-big-names-among-them-in-anticipation-of-unique-election-court-battles/

Old "rat face" again!! I hate that former"APETORNRY GENRAL!!"

haywood
09-15-2020, 05:24 PM
Old "rat face" again!! I hate that former"APETORNRY GENRAL!!"

l meant "general."

Bottle_of_Hate
09-19-2020, 10:14 AM
Remember when the left was insisting that Trump accept the election results? I guess the same will never be said for them.

haywood
09-19-2020, 10:17 AM
Remember when the left was insisting that Trump accept the election results? I guess the same will never be said for them.

HYPOCRITES to the 10TH degree, ALL of them!! FUCK dhimmirats!!

haywood
09-19-2020, 11:46 AM
Biden best tread very lightly, when Trump wins and he refuses to concede and then pulls the dem bullshit election fraud. The american people will not stand for it.

He's asking for a civil war if he goes down that road.

And the Red States are NOT to be fucked with!!

Chimp Detester
09-19-2020, 12:02 PM
:fume

We all know that the despicable mega-turd ape-torney general Eric "Muh-dick" Cockholder was the butt buddy of Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo. What has never been clear (and nobody cares!) is which one of the two sleezeballs was the fudge packer and which one was the pillow biter.

We also know Barry wears its Fruit of the Looms backwards, with the notch over its bung hole, to allow First Tranny Moochie Moochelle quick access with its strap-on.

And I would not be the least bit surprised if Joe Bite-em Biden participated in those romps in the sack with mega-turd Barry.

haywood
09-20-2020, 08:00 PM
:fume

We all know that the despicable mega-turd ape-torney general Eric "Muh-dick" Cockholder was the butt buddy of Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo. What has never been clear (and nobody cares!) is which one of the two sleezeballs was the fudge packer and which one was the pillow biter.

We also know Barry wears its Fruit of the Looms backwards, with the notch over its bung hole, to allow First Tranny Moochie Moochelle quick access with its strap-on.

And I would not be the least bit surprised if Joe Bite-em Biden participated in those romps in the sack with mega-turd Barry.

I don't think moochelle has a strap on!! It probably has a bigger "mih dik" than bathhouse barry!!