PDA

View Full Version : LeBoon James Challenged by Sheriff

Coon Club Road
09-14-2020, 09:50 PM
LA Sheriff Alex Villanueva challenges Lebron James to match reward money for nigger who ambushed two deputies in Compton...

'I'll be very curious to see what his response it, if any,' sheriff says.

Let's see of NBA monkeyballer LaBoon James puts his money where his mouth is even though the tables are turned!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/los-angeles-sheriff-alex-villanueva-issues-a-challenge-to-lebron-james-to-match-the-reward-money-on-the-table-for-suspect-who-ambushed-two-deputies-in-compton

Had_It_With_Niggers
09-14-2020, 10:07 PM
There's no way Laboon James puts up one penny. Niggers don't even care about each other. They kill and beat each other day in and day out.

Coon Club Road
09-16-2020, 12:47 AM
24 hours later... still hearing crickets from the Laboon James crib about opening his wallet for reward money to catch a nigger.

Jim Crow
09-16-2020, 04:54 PM
Leclown Jiggaboo won’t spend a dime either way.Nigger is all mouth.

Coon Club Road
09-16-2020, 11:22 PM
Chimpers are correctly predicting the loud mouth nigger will continue to hide from the Sheriff! I agree.

48 hours later and no Laboon.

Ignatow
09-16-2020, 11:51 PM
That nigga don't care about it's cousins. But it's the first to claim racisms and inequality. Maybe nigger rich, but still a slave. They will always have slave mentality.

Coon Club Road
09-17-2020, 09:52 PM
Going- going- gone!
After 72 hours, not a whimper out of niggerballer
Laboon James about matching the reward money, a challenge proposed by the L.A. County Sheriff.

LaBoon said he was concerned about officer involved shootings, but when it's the other way around, he's nowhere to be found.

So I suppose like it was well stated in the past... Shut up and dribble LeBoon!

haywood
09-18-2020, 07:21 AM
That nigga don't care about it's cousins. But it's the first to claim racisms and inequality. Maybe nigger rich, but still a slave. They will always have slave mentality.
os' da' nba dun beez China's beyotches n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!! Dem Chinese beez le boon's "Massa!!"