PDA

View Full Version : What are these? Real Dolls? eewwwwww

Whitey Ford
09-14-2020, 06:28 PM
https://i.imgur.com/WZDcCz8.jpg

Ignatow
09-14-2020, 07:23 PM
These are vile coalburners. You can look at the right leg of the whore on the side, and there's thick make-up that simulates rubber. The faces are also not the perfect ones you'd see on a doll. Having a nigger pet is like playing Russian roulette.

tweakstick
09-14-2020, 09:02 PM
These are vile coalburners. You can look at the right leg of the whore on the side, and there's thick make-up that simulates rubber. The faces are also not the perfect ones you'd see on a doll. Having a nigger pet is like playing Russian roulette.

:rofl

Yeah, that 5'4" nigger likes 4'2" coal burning 10 year olds. Good thing she's completely silicon or she would burn up in that coal fired steam train!

Honestly, it's bad enough that anybody would buy one of these dolls to get their jollies, but the fact that Amazon sells them in little girl sizes should be criminal.

Jim Crow
09-14-2020, 09:09 PM
Shows that nigger sows are so disgusting that a monkey man would rather have white silicone dolls.

IseDaDiva
09-14-2020, 10:47 PM
Real Dolls won't call da popo when the nigger beats the hell out of them. They also never say No.

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-14-2020, 10:53 PM
What’s nastier than a nigger? A silicon doll that gets violated by a nigger 3 times a day. Yak!

Coon Club Road
09-14-2020, 10:56 PM
Nigga say "if its white its right"

tweakstick
09-15-2020, 12:15 AM
Real Dolls won't call da popo when the nigger beats the hell out of them. They also never say No.

Would it really matter if they did?

The word "NO" is foreplay for them.

Niggers don't understand punctuation anyway. The words NO! DON'T! and STOP! to them is simply heard as no, don't stop!

Maybe it's because of the fact that the only volume a nigger knows is loud.

Jim Crow
09-15-2020, 07:24 AM
Why do niggers cry during sex?
The mace!

tweakstick
09-15-2020, 10:49 AM
Why do niggers cry during sex?
The mace!

Why do niggers cry after sex?
The handcuffs.

zagnut
09-15-2020, 10:54 AM
A few strategically placed razor blades could work wonders for society.

Whitey Ford
09-15-2020, 12:44 PM

Yeah, that 5'4" nigger likes 4'2" coal burning 10 year olds. Good thing she's completely silicon or she would burn up in that coal fired steam train!

Honestly, it's bad enough that anybody would buy one of these dolls to get their jollies, but the fact that Amazon sells them in little girl sizes should be criminal.

Actually, I think that they did ban them. The fact that they were ever available in the first place is disturbing to say the least.

Jim Crow
09-15-2020, 09:34 PM
The handcuffs.
LOL! True!

nigfreewisconsin
09-30-2020, 01:59 AM
I don't know how it was possible, but somehow the eyes of dolls actually look more alive than the eyes of a coalburner. Somehow niggers manage to break the laws of biology!

Jim Crow
09-30-2020, 06:42 AM
The handcuffs.
The mace too!

haywood
09-30-2020, 02:39 PM

We BETTER get Trump REELECTED because if "creepy joe" gets in office pedophilia will be LEGAL!! Those libtards in commiefornia are ALREADY trying to pass legislation on this!!

haywood
09-30-2020, 02:40 PM
shows that nigger sows are so disgusting that a monkey man would rather have white silicone dolls.

tru dat!!

Bottle_of_Hate
10-02-2020, 08:15 AM

It looks like they are dolls. The shapes of the legs, the wigs, and angles of the heads. The right hand of the doll in back etc. Another give away is they are all wearing the same sized clown shows as the nigger.

The vacant random looking at nothing stare could signify a set of burners. But we all know burners are just like sows. They will sleep around and share their nigger bucks as long as it is one sow at a time.

IseDaDiva
10-02-2020, 08:48 AM
Those are definitely dolls. I was wondering how a nigger could afford them, but he probably got them used from CL and didn't even bother using a bottle washer on them before the muh dikkin.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
10-02-2020, 10:34 AM
Nigga say "if its white its right"

IseDaDiva
10-02-2020, 12:56 PM

Sheee-it! I don't know if I should laugh or hurl. Better laugh. It's healthier. :rofl

Bottle_of_Hate
10-03-2020, 12:16 PM

I bet the nigger stole that from another nigger who bought it using a stolen credit card.

Jim Crow
10-04-2020, 02:34 PM
Let the niggs buy white silicone dolls the fuck. Better than ruining a white man’s life by fucking his daughter.

Whitey Ford
10-05-2020, 04:17 AM
Let the niggs buy white silicone dolls the fuck. Better than ruining a white man’s life by fucking his daughter.

Mudsharks are mentally unwell and usually on drugs. Every burner I ever knew had bats in the belfry if you know what I mean.
https://i.imgur.com/eMl8g7Q.jpg

Whitey Ford
10-05-2020, 04:17 AM

Mudsharks are mentally unwell and usually on drugs. Every burner I ever knew had bats in the belfry if you know what I mean.

Jim Crow
10-05-2020, 07:33 AM
I’ll take your word for it. I’ve never had a friendship or even much of a conversation with a mud shark.But I can tell by what they are by the way they act and that’s enough for me to steer clear.