PDA

View Full Version : Stupid sow dies from walking into air plane propeller, fambily sues everyone!

Cat fur allergic
09-13-2020, 09:58 PM
https://ca.yahoo.com/news/family-claims-mechanics-error-caused-120032619.html

Family claims mechanics' error caused death of woman hit by propeller at Newark Airport

tweakstick
09-13-2020, 11:17 PM
Good money says she was on her sail foamb. They probably found half of it in her thick ass skull. The first thing they teach ANYONE who has to work around AC is NEVER walk under the prop arc. We didn't even walk under them when they were parked in the hangar with half the engine tore down. Complacency kills.

Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.

jenkemfactory
09-14-2020, 02:30 AM
That's strange. She did not see the danger. Can anyone hear a jet engine? I could feel it miles away. So even if you were deaf, you could feel a jet engine.

Coon Club Road
09-14-2020, 07:09 AM
...Can anyone hear a jet engine?...

Not with a pair of Dr. Dre Beats stuffed in its ears thumping away... The Beats probably stolen from its head by another cleaner before the A&P's found her.

The sheboon was employed in cabin services, not in any skilled trade. Safety around AC is preached daily, but this one was probably too thick to learn about aircraft dangers like most of them. UAL should sue her fambly for raising a dumb ass.

Most airlines load up the shitty jobs, (like lavatory services) and shit like that with niggers and leave the complicated jobs to the professionals.

Not only did this coon take an aircraft out of service, but it cost the owner hundreds of thousands in loss of service revenue, plus when a prop wacks something, the engine will be completely disassembled and inspected for damage.

Jim Crow
09-14-2020, 07:34 AM
LOL. I’d love to see camera footage. It would be a very entertaining while I’m eating my breakfast to see a jet propeller go through a niggs skull.

animal mother
09-14-2020, 09:01 AM
Mkalama was unconscious but still alive after the accident, according to authorities. Emergency medical personnel treated her and then brought her to University Hospital in Newark, where she died, the report said.

Smacked in the head with a spinning prop and it somehow still lived for awhile? Those nigger skulls are harder than diamonds.

Coon Club Road
09-14-2020, 09:20 AM
Probably the same reason electric bull whips are ineffective most of the time.

IseDaDiva
09-14-2020, 09:37 AM
Mkalama was walking outside from the rear to the front of the plane when she wandered into the propeller's arc

"Wandered"? Really? And now its whole Africoon fambly is looking for a giant nigger lottery because this dumb sow got itself sliced and diced?

haywood
09-14-2020, 09:38 AM
LOL. I’d love to see camera footage. It would be a very entertaining while I’m eating my breakfast to see a jet propeller go through a niggs skull.

The unit's skull probably broke the propeller!!

CoonsЯus
09-14-2020, 09:41 AM
I always like a happy ending !

DaveInTexas
09-14-2020, 11:11 AM
Naturally the niggers are never responsible for their own idiocy. Never occurs to them to be mindful of their surroundings. I guess if a nigger chose to take a nap on a train tracks and got hit, it's the train's fault

CoonsЯus
09-14-2020, 12:56 PM
The ONLY thing a nigger should be doing on the Tarmac is hovering up any debris with it's twin induction nostrils

:lol a FOD ape ! Or the nigger should be the Tarmac !

Whitey Ford
09-14-2020, 02:21 PM
Dey beez invisible!

These propellers, especially at night, are essentially invisible

Invisible propellers be rayciss. Always chopping a nigger up. :lmao

Jim Crow
09-14-2020, 05:53 PM
The unit's skull probably broke the propeller!!
Lol!

TheOrganGrinder
09-14-2020, 06:35 PM
"HI, BILLY MAYES HERE WITH CRAP-CHOP, THE ULTIMATE SHIT SLICER!"

Brought to you by the makers of PROP WAX.
:spinman

haywood
09-15-2020, 02:53 PM
"HI, BILLY MAYES HERE WITH CRAP-CHOP, THE ULTIMATE SHIT SLICER!"

Brought to you by the makers of PROP WAX.
:spinman

LOL!!

Groid_Rage
09-16-2020, 10:09 AM
The only thing the niggers ever invented in terms of transportation was a dug out canoe. So the natural caution of most humans to big dangerous ships and planes is absent from their simian DNA.

zagnut
09-16-2020, 07:26 PM
I'd have to say bullshit on the dug out canoe. That's too much work for a nigger and then they would have to find or steal the tools to do the digging.

Espantoon
09-16-2020, 08:45 PM
Naturally the niggers are never responsible for their own idiocy. Never occurs to them to be mindful of their surroundings. I guess if a nigger chose to take a nap on a train tracks and got hit, it's the train's fault
They actually made a PSA video telling the Australian abos not to sleep on the road.
https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/1kecio/apparently_aboriginals_sleeping_in_the_middle_of/

DaveInTexas
09-16-2020, 10:02 PM
They actually made a PSA video telling the Australian abos not to sleep on the road.
https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/1kecio/apparently_aboriginals_sleeping_in_the_middle_of/

Because niggers ARE that stupid