PDA

View Full Version : Listen Up Crackers!

Coon Club Road
09-13-2020, 01:18 AM
"What Black Americans Want Their White Friends To Know Right Now"...

Nigga please! I could really give a shit less about what you want!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rebekahbastian/2020/06/02/what-black-americans-want-their-white-friends-to-know-right-now/

Buck Simian
09-13-2020, 08:23 AM
Did you ever think you would see the day Forbes would be publishing nigger loving shit? Admittedly i have never read it, but i do know what it is (or was) suppose to be about. Business. Money. Investing.

Forbes is an American business magazine. Published eight times a year, it features original articles on finance, industry, investing, and marketing topics. Forbes also reports on related subjects such as technology, communications, science, politics, and law.

Nowhere in that does it say anything about kissing lower life forms asses.

And about the author:

I am an entrepreneur, writer, artist, tech executive, mentor, wife, mother and aerial acrobat.

She left out nigger lover.

Coon Club Road
09-13-2020, 11:47 AM
... "Yes'em Sir the toilets are all dun scrubbed"...

One liner of the day! :thumb

tweakstick
09-13-2020, 11:58 AM
The ONLY thing I wasn to hear out of a niggers mouth is - "Yes'em Sir the toilets are all dun scrubbed"

I'm still not sitting on it, but good job boy!

Buck Simian
09-13-2020, 12:51 PM
The ONLY thing I wasn to hear out of a niggers mouth is - "Yes'em Sir the toilets are all dun scrubbed"

Had_It_With_Niggers
09-14-2020, 09:46 PM
What White Americans want Blacks to know - we have spent trillions of dollars on you and listened to all of your bitching and moaning that it's not enough. We've listened to you shout how your lives matter, but watch you kill each other with no problem. We have watched you become a cancer in every place you have been. We're getting tired of it - VERY tired of it. This time you might be taking on more than you will be able to handle. Tread lightly, Black America.