PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Sweden

Comandante Groid
09-12-2020, 11:33 AM
Hello everyone!
My name is Commandante Groid and I HATE NIGGERS! Yes, we hsve them here too, up in the cold, dark north.
Years ago I used to read on and of at the old version of this site, but somehow I nerver registered. The late nigger riots, wich, like the plague, spread over the world, made me remember this place again. After a bit of lurking around I decide to sign up and take part in the nigger bashing my soul needs so much.
Something I hate even more than niggers is ass sniffing mudslime of every kind. This is probably due to exposure. I see more camel abusers than niggers. The more exposure, the more hate. As simple as that.
I hope that is good enough in the way of a presentation. See you all around!

Comandante Groid

(By the way. I hope you can have some patience with my "suboptimal" english. I haven't used it for some years so it is a bit rusty.)

Aussie Chimper
09-12-2020, 12:55 PM
Hi Comandante, Welcome to Chimpout. I don't think we have many Swedish members here. We would all love to hear about Sweden's true experience with the filthy savage nigger and dune coon beasts.

Jim Crow
09-12-2020, 01:37 PM
Welcome.An enemy of the nigger is a friend of mine.

Bottle_of_Hate
09-12-2020, 03:31 PM
:cellblockwelcome

Comandante Groid
09-12-2020, 04:46 PM
Greets Comandante... no worries about speakie de Englissh... roger that, I read you just fine, over..

This place could use a few good Vikings to remind us of the glorious days of yore... by Odin's Balls ( I know he's watching )

Thank You! Sadly there are not many "vikings" left. "We" seem to have lost both spine and balls over the last century and a half. Nowadays there's mostly cowards and cucks left. The reasons why would take a book to explain, but one big thing is called "socialdemocracy" resulting in what's called State Individualism where the state has taken over the role of the civilian society and eliminated the family as a base for the society. Everyone are more or less depemdent on the state wich is infiltrated by the Socialdemocratic party. Thankfully it looks as if it's about to change, at least a little bit.

Comandante Groid
09-12-2020, 04:48 PM
Thank you all for welcoming me!

CoonsЯus
09-12-2020, 06:34 PM
Welcome to the original home of the racist !! Nigger hating and proud !!

Ignatow
09-12-2020, 06:58 PM
Welcome Comandante Groid! Sweden is not lost, as long as there are people like you. Enjoy your time here, and get the word out to fellow Swedish humans!

Your English is fine, the language for anti-niggers is universal.

Midder Peenud Hayed
09-12-2020, 08:44 PM
I'm so glad you found us, CG!

Welcome!

jenkemfactory
09-12-2020, 08:53 PM
Yes, the globalist left installed niggers all over the world. They are in the freezing cold north, even in Asia.

Hey! YOU are Welcome to our forum!

And, hey, you speak English better than the niggers. So, don't worry. If we could kind of understand nigger babble, we should have not trouble understanding you.

Coon Club Road
09-13-2020, 12:13 AM
...And, hey, you speak English better than the niggers...

That's no shit! :lol

Over here in America when they interview the niggers on crime shows, they have to run sub titles underneath the picture so you can understand the nigger babble!

Welcome to the club and enjoy the relief nigger bashing brings!

jenkemfactory
09-13-2020, 03:40 AM
I should clarify. A Swede, with a heavy accent buried inside an cave while being attacked by angry fire ants, speaks better English than a nigger.

IseDaDiva
09-13-2020, 09:46 AM
Welcome!:) Yes, we know what the imported nigger and Muzzie savages are being allowed to do in your country as they spread and destroy faster than the bubonic plague did.

At least here you can speak the truth and express an opinion.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
09-13-2020, 11:12 AM
Your English is fine...

Comandante Groid
09-19-2020, 03:29 PM
Welcome!:) Yes, we know what the imported nigger and Muzzie savages are being allowed to do in your country as they spread and destroy faster than the bubonic plague did.

Yes, I think Mr. Trump used us as an bad example some time ago. The MSM went, as you say, batshit carzy over that:rofl
Nice to be here, by the way.

IseDaDiva
09-19-2020, 05:02 PM
Yes, I think Mr. Trump used us as an bad example some time ago. The MSM went, as you say, batshit carzy over that:rofl
Nice to be here, by the way.

I didn't know that. The bubonic plague destroyed much of of Europe, as "welcomed" niggers and muzzies are doing, but the plague had some positive results, unlike said niggers and muzzies.

haywood
09-20-2020, 09:10 PM
Hello everyone!
My name is Commandante Groid and I HATE NIGGERS! Yes, we hsve them here too, up in the cold, dark north.
Years ago I used to read on and of at the old version of this site, but somehow I nerver registered. The late nigger riots, wich, like the plague, spread over the world, made me remember this place again. After a bit of lurking around I decide to sign up and take part in the nigger bashing my soul needs so much.
Something I hate even more than niggers is ass sniffing mudslime of every kind. This is probably due to exposure. I see more camel abusers than niggers. The more exposure, the more hate. As simple as that.

Comandante Groid

(By the way. I hope you can have some patience with my "suboptimal" english. I haven't used it for some years so it is a bit rusty.)

WELCOME!! Now KICK niggers out of your beautiful country!!

AFN_Weasel
09-24-2020, 06:27 PM
Sorry I'm late to this thread but welcome aboard!

:welcometoco

Whitey Ford
11-02-2020, 07:49 PM
Welcome Brother Sverige!

https://i.imgur.com/qjNCst4.png

Tar Remover
01-27-2021, 07:15 AM
Welcome Commandante! You must tell us all about the niggers and Jizzlamists that invaded your beautiful country! Time to bash some niggers!!!!:club:cellblockwelcome

haywood
01-27-2021, 10:13 AM
Hello everyone!

Comandante Groid

Welcome!! You will love it here!!