PDA

View Full Version : ex-NFL nigger player robs stimulus funds of $1.2m

CoonsЯus
09-10-2020, 06:49 PM
https://nypost.com/2020/09/10/ex-jet-joshua-bellamy-stole-1-2m-in-covid-19-funds-feds/

A worthless nigger that used to stand around ooking for the New Nig Jets, got caught embezzling over a million bucks from Uncle Sambo.

This nigger will certainly be getting lubed up in the Federal NU !

Bellamy’s bank records show a paper trail of him transferring the money to his private account in May, which contained a total of less than $3 before he got the allegedly fraudulent pay day.

So instead of throwing a ball about, it'll now be sowing it's balls about.

Jim Crow
09-10-2020, 07:00 PM
No matter how much money a nigger makes, he will always steal if given the chance.Good riddance I say, one less monkey to kneel down on Sundays.

Ignatow
09-10-2020, 07:27 PM
That nigger looks hideous. No surprise, their whole race is hideously ugly. Not human!

MineEvolved
09-10-2020, 10:50 PM
The NFL player went shopping with the illegally obtained cash, buying up luxury goods at high-end retail shops, and spending all of the dough within about two months, according to the complaint.

Of course it blew all the money, it's a nigger. Never once did any thought of investing any of the ill-gotten gains enter its niggermelon....

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-10-2020, 11:02 PM
Of course it blew all the money, it's a nigger. Never once did any thought of investing any of the ill-gotten gains enter its niggermelon....

He could’ve stole a billion and spent it in the same time frame. They don’t call it nigger rich for nothing!

Whitey Ford
09-11-2020, 02:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDgwbXgHyNI&feature=emb_logo

They don't call it the negro Felon League for nothing.

Chimp Detester
09-11-2020, 02:51 PM

12393 12395

Thrilled to see this despicable worthless sub-cockroach mega-turd shit skin "son of Barry the fairy Insane Ohomo" get wrangled and properly caged. And I wish it an amazingly-painful time during its l-o-n-g enrollment @ NU.

And hey, Joshua Bellamy, you sub-cockroach mega-turd nigger crap beast: Your fellow crap-skinned worthless nigger Cedrick is anxiously waiting for your worthless carcass in the showers! Have fun!

CoonsЯus
09-11-2020, 03:47 PM
So the government lost $70m ? Oh well, print up some more, your niggers are waiting !

:gibs