PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Jap Tennis Player Naomi Osaka Honors Dead Nigger Lowlives like Trayboon Martin

Groid_Rage
09-09-2020, 07:03 AM
Parents of Ahmaud Arbery and Trayvon Martin thank Naomi Osaka for representing their children on her masks during US Open
Following her win against Shelby Rogers, Naomi Osaka was shown video messages from Trayvon Martin's mother Sybrina Fulton and Ahmaud Arbery's father Marcus Arbery. Both of them thanked Osaka for wearing their children's names on masks she used during the US Open.
here is a mindless USA Today summation of Treyboon's croaking:

"Martin, 17, an unarmed Black teenager walking alone, was shot and killed in 2012 by George Zimmerman, a white man who was a member of a community watch group. Zimmerman, who had called the police to report Martin as suspicious, alleged (he was acquitted, FFS) he was defending himself. He was acquitted of second-degree murder and manslaughter charges." – USA Today
https://twitter.com/i/events/1303550741408133122
:violin :traybat

Jim Crow
09-09-2020, 07:11 AM
Silly fucking beech!She’d rather honor criminals and heroes. If she wanted respect from humans, instead of monkeys she would wear the names of honorable military men and women who lost their lives,instead of worthless criminal niggers who got their just deserts.

Groid_Rage
09-09-2020, 07:17 AM
What about recognizing the 1000s of whites and her fellow Asians murdered by nigger lowlife killers?

jenkemfactory
09-09-2020, 10:37 AM
Japan is dying. It was one of the last sovereign nations.
They need to go back to their isolationist days.

Ignatow
09-09-2020, 02:40 PM
If the Japanese really loved their culture, they should have denied this half-breed citizenship. But Japan is under great pressure to be more "accepting".

Odin's balls
09-12-2020, 02:51 AM
If the Japanese really loved their culture, they should have denied this half-breed citizenship. But Japan is under great pressure to be more "accepting".

In 2018 the Japanese took in a whole 4 (yes, four) nigger illegal gimmegrants.

The Japanese, being a proud and industrious people don't really do :gibs and everyone is expected to work and support themselves until they physically can't. Then the family look after them as a matter of respect for the elderly.

Cue the niggerwhine when one of the lucky 4 discovered there was no welfare, the Japanese expect you to learn their language and the only work the sheboon could find was unskilled labour in a nail salon, probably sweeping the floors and cleaning the toilets.

The article was written as a pity piece, but just highlighted how completely useless niggers are in any given situation.

tweakstick
09-12-2020, 08:15 AM
...the Japanese expect you to learn their language

You know, this never occurred to me before and I really don't know why but in my entire half century plus on this planet, I've never once heard of a bilingual nigger. I've heard of a bunch of bi's but not when it comes to language.

I suppose it makes sense because niggers can never even speak the one language of the county that they are born in without fucking it up royally.

Seriously, has anyone here ever personally known or known of a nigger that could speak more than one language.

I'm not talking about the infamous high yellow two faced nigger that speaks English when around humans only to turn on the shuck and jive niggerbabble when we're not looking. I call those translators. I mean a nigger who can actually speak two distinct languages.

Cat fur allergic
09-12-2020, 10:43 PM
American Media try to push this North American Pavement Ape in Japan. Which She hasn't lived there forever. NPA lives and grew up in the US with Nigger Father etc...