PDA

View Full Version : Coon Kaepernick Still Unemployed

Coon Club Road
09-07-2020, 11:42 PM
"As season approaches, there’s been zero interest in Colin Kaepernick"

It is almost hard to believe that this ungrateful, unpatriotic greedy ass nigger hasn't been scooped up by some BLM focused monkeyball team.

I'm sure this trouble making, anti law enforcement nigger is flat broke by now... and hope he stays that way.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/09/07/as-season-approaches-theres-been-zero-interest-in-colin-kaepernick/

CoonsЯus
09-08-2020, 11:30 PM
unemployed nigger?? Never !!

TheOrganGrinder
09-09-2020, 12:13 AM
Sheeiiit, it beez one season closer to sellin dem rimz.

azmarlin39a
09-09-2020, 02:45 PM
Isn’t the shitskin getting big money from Nike?

Jim Crow
09-09-2020, 08:51 PM
Personally I don’t give a shit if he plays for the NFL or not.I’m done with those shit bags. I’m not watching pro football. And by the way, Hank Williams Junior is off ESPN MNF!

Goodman Grey
09-10-2020, 05:51 AM
They should create new sports teams...

Teams starting with N should be called Nigger teams, and teams without that designation should be called their rightful names.

For example, the NFL Redskins would be the Nigger Redskins, and the human team would just be called the FL Redskins.

I don't really care about whether or not they are named after communists. I don't give a fuck about the reds...

Aside from how American dependence on foreign producers of goods resulted in a fucking SHITSTORM when the corona hit. The USA should really focus on building their own means of production so this doesn't happen again.

For whatever reason, it seems that most Americans are focused on doing the nigger hustle, which means making a profit via any means possible, but that shit needs to fucking end. If we are to survive, and thrive, we need to think beyond our immediate concerns, and think about the future, and the future we expect our descendants to have.

America needs to stop acting like niggers, and it needs to do what is best for humankind.

I'm not going to be overly specific, but there are a few companies and individuals out there that are getting the Nyarlathotep green light. And not for the obvious reasons. Believe it or not, we believe it to be beneficial if humankind moves past its current madness and actually succeeds.

haywood
09-10-2020, 06:44 AM

It is almost hard to believe that this ungrateful, unpatriotic greedy ass nigger hasn't been scooped up by some BLM focused monkeyball team.

I'm sure this trouble making, anti law enforcement nigger is flat broke by now... and hope he stays that way.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/09/07/as-season-approaches-theres-been-zero-interest-in-colin-kaepernick/

I do too!!

AFN_Weasel
09-10-2020, 07:03 PM
Isn’t the shitskin getting big money from Nike?

Yes, and now that nigger is also being featured in an NFL video game.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/colin-kaepernick-returns-to-madden-nfl-video-game-for-first-time-since-2016/ar-BB18PtwF

Kaepernick is a total disgrace and disrespects our National Anthem and our country. If that nigger hates America so much then it should leave.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
09-11-2020, 02:49 PM

Kip Mabuse
09-12-2020, 08:00 AM
That's correct. Not broke and being coddled and paid massively by Nike and Electronic Arts which need huge boycott, by all humans.
coddled for doing nothing, I might add, but whining like a spoiled entitled nigger. Of which he is maybe half or a quarter notice how its always those ones with the identity crisis.
he is near as bad as Babboonce
Here are some NIKE coupons from redddit I repurposed that you can distribute to nigger neighborhoods.

only negro felon league I will watch is the Patriots so I can watch them stomp niggers into the ground

There is a trope in English Literature known as the "Tragic Mulatto" trope. A mulatto will always have an identity crisis, and it will always end with him/her choosing the black side of his/her identity, usually with tragic results. Not very many light skinned negroes will choose to "pass," even if given the opportunity to do so. Blood calls to blood, and negro blood does seem dominant. Charles Chesnutt is a great example of the Tragic Mulatto, and a great example of the "one drop" rule:

White as hell on the outside, though black on the inside--a shitty, forgotten writer.

CoonsЯus
09-18-2020, 11:36 AM
Shitty Nike has sold out of Koonpernig shirts in one minute !!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/17/us/colin-kaepernick-nike-jersey-trnd/index.html

The stupidity of people is beyond my comprehension - unless one individual has purchased them all and planning to burn them all in a pyre at Halloween.

haywood
09-18-2020, 11:41 AM

Karma's a BITCH, and so is this stupid, HYPOCRITICAL nigger!!