PDA

View Full Version : We knew it ! Trump hates niggers !

CoonsЯus
09-07-2020, 08:28 PM
"Tell me one country run by a black person that isn't a shithole. They are all complete [expletive] toilets," Mr Trump once said, according to Cohen.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54060687

Everybody hates niggers dear Mr President ! This only makes us love you more !!

Coon Club Road
09-07-2020, 11:01 PM
Everybody hates niggers...

You got that right! :lol

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-07-2020, 11:08 PM
"Tell me one country run by a black person that isn't a shithole. They are all complete [expletive] toilets," Mr Trump once said, according to Cohen.

wheres the lie?

Groid_Rage
09-08-2020, 12:55 AM
Even simple stores run by niggers are shytehole

Jim Crow
09-08-2020, 08:03 AM
It’s a fact that niggers ruin everything.The world would be a far better place without them.

Groid_Rage
09-08-2020, 08:50 AM
It’s a fact that niggers ruin everything.The world would be a far better place without them.They were good at picking cotton and tobacco

Jim Crow
09-08-2020, 07:11 PM
They picked Cotten and tobacco because their lives depended on it.

Coon Club Road
09-09-2020, 01:13 PM
...Who's this "us" you speak of?

How do you know what's in the hearts and minds of "everybody"?

You are correct about the liberals, burners, etc.. I think Coons was referring to the Brother Chimpers on this forum.

tweakstick
09-09-2020, 03:04 PM
Be careful of those who speak in generalities.

Generally speaking, I would agree.

Think about that one for a while.

Did someone piss in your Wheaties this morning?

Whitey Ford
09-09-2020, 05:31 PM
'I heard him say' - where is the recording, if none then it is "Hearsay Evidence"

Be very careful what you put in print and sell it, you damn well better have the evidence to back it up or your ass will be sued in court big time.

Fuckin' A! Cohen is an asshole just trying to bring Trump down. In the world of politics espousing any kind of anti-nigger sentiment is tantamount to political suicide. If you want to talk the truth about niggers, come here to chimp out. If you want to run for public office, you might want to be more diplomatic. Unfortunately, 'TRUTH' is no longer an option in politics. Our political system has been co-opted by the left. And TRUTH was the biggest casualty of that.

Goodman Grey
09-10-2020, 04:03 AM

Even if it was true that Trump said that, the worst anyone can say is that he is crazy... but not wrong.

Did antifa and BLM exist before Obama was the president of the USA?