PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy this hot sauce from a nigger?

azmarlin39a
09-07-2020, 04:39 PM
Not me!

https://apple.news/AKBZdNBDJST6zrFUvQ_-WOw

CoonsЯus
09-07-2020, 04:55 PM
A'Jzala Johnson of Luling, Louisiana

No more words needed.

Ignatow
09-07-2020, 05:30 PM
I don't buy Stubb's BBQ nigger sauce, or any nigger product, because it's made by a monkey.

Espantoon
09-07-2020, 05:31 PM
She's even working on a "hot cheetos" flavor! Made by niggers, for niggers.

Coon Club Road
09-07-2020, 05:59 PM
That looks like a real sanitary bottling operation.

Ewwwww! You can about see the paw prints floating around in it!

If I tried bottling car wash soap let alone a food grade product, I'd get shut down and prosecuted for something for sure!

Frank
09-07-2020, 06:12 PM
Good Morning America producer: "Get out there and scrub this country until you find a nigger with a feel good story, something showing how creative and talented they are."

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-07-2020, 06:42 PM
Not me!

https://apple.news/AKBZdNBDJST6zrFUvQ_-WOw

the nigger probably took a bottle of Franks’, added some cayenne pepper and sells it for twice the price in the new bottle. Niggers can’t creat anything. They only destroy.

tweakstick
09-07-2020, 07:22 PM
Good Morning America producer: "Get out there and scrub this country until you find a nigger with a feel good story, something showing how creative and talented they are."
:nailedit

This should take whitey's mind off of all the Burnee, Lootee, Murderee shit going on.

Awe, who am I kidding... They've been doing this shit for years.

I'll guaranfuckingtee you that this kid will loose interest just as soon as novelty wears off and it finds out there is actual work involved. One way or another, this snigglet's enterprise is a goner in a couple of years max when it hits breeding age.

If it ever did start making any real money off this jenkem, mammy would put a stop to it anyway since that could cut into it's wail-fayer moneez and foo-stayumps.

Frank
09-07-2020, 07:49 PM
:nailedit

This should take whitey's mind off of all the Burnee, Lootee, Murderee shit going on.

Awe, who am I kidding... They've been doing this shit for years.

I'll guaranfuckingtee you that this kid will loose interest just as soon as novelty wears off and it finds out there is actual work involved. One way or another, this snigglet's enterprise is a goner in a couple of years max when it hits breeding age.

If it ever did start making any real money off this jenkem, mammy would put a stop to it anyway since that could cut into it's wail-fayer moneez and foo-stayumps.

Just watch... they will have this young sow as a guest on a variety of Food Network shows in the near future. In a way, the little sow may have won the nigger lottery due to some white guilt infected entertainment industry big shot making her a pet project to make themselves feel good.

Aussie Chimper
09-07-2020, 08:02 PM
On a camping trip years ago, someone had a bottle of hot sauce named 'Slap Ya Mama,' and it was made in Louisiana as well. This stuff was as hot as all hell and the next day it literally felt like someone had shoved a blow torch up your clacker. Please don't tell me that stuff was nigger made!

Frank
09-07-2020, 08:11 PM
On a camping trip years ago, someone had a bottle of hot sauce named 'Slap Ya Mama,' and it was made in Louisiana as well. This stuff was as hot as all hell and the next day it literally felt like someone had shoved a blow torch up your clacker. Please don't tell me that stuff was nigger made!

That stuff is still on the shelves at the grocery here. The inventor isn't a nigger thankfully.

Slap Ya Mama Cajun Pepper Sauce is made in Ville Platte in Louisiana’s Evangeline Parish, which makes it about as authentic as you can get when it comes to Cajun cooking. It was invented by Anthony Walker, who ran the family’s deli.

haywood
09-07-2020, 08:18 PM
That stuff is still on the shelves at the grocery here. The inventor isn't a nigger thankfully.

I,'ve used that stuff on my girlfriend's chili. The next morning my SPHINCTER burned like My. Vesuvius!! It did taste good though!!

Aussie Chimper
09-07-2020, 08:27 PM

Oh, Thank God!

Frank
09-07-2020, 08:42 PM
I,'ve used that stuff on my girlfriend's chili. The next morning my SPHINCTER burned like My. Vesuvius!! It did taste good though!!

:lol

Speaking of Sphincter burning, I have a bottle of this sitting in the pantry. 12358

Just finishing up a bottle of this. 12359

I'm a little afraid to open up the Sphincter Shrinker because the Butt Pucker is damn hot enough. A little bit goes a looooong way..

Slap ya Mama is tomato sauce compared to this stuff.

CoonsЯus
09-07-2020, 10:20 PM
Barbecue sauce, ketchup, brown sugar and soy sauce ! Try it, fucking easy ! I never understood the mystery of it.

Frank
09-07-2020, 10:57 PM
Barbecue sauce, ketchup, brown sugar and soy sauce ! Try it, fucking easy ! I never understood the mystery of it.

That sounds damn good.

Chimpwhipper
09-08-2020, 06:09 AM
My hot sauce would be named Honky Pride.

Groid_Rage
09-08-2020, 08:53 AM
Good Morning America should change its name to Good Night America.

haywood
09-08-2020, 01:09 PM
:lol

Speaking of Sphincter burning, I have a bottle of this sitting in the pantry. 12358

Just finishing up a bottle of this. 12359

I'm a little afraid to open up the Sphincter Shrinker because the Butt Pucker is damn hot enough. A little bit goes a looooong way..

Slap ya Mama is tomato sauce compared to this stuff.

LOL!! That has to be some HOT sheeeeit!!

tweakstick
09-08-2020, 04:15 PM
Not to be confused with the nigger "smack a ho," the phrase "slap ya momma" is a coon ass (Cajun) euphemism meaning something that is so good it would make you "slap ya momma" to get some more of it. Nobody really says it anymore since the sauce came out. If anything native goes mainstream, Cajuns drop it like a hot potato.

I've had it and to me it's good, but I'm not a one size fits all kind of guy when it comes to hot sauce. The only time I touch Tobasco is with scrambled eggs. I use Krystal on a lot of things, but not for cooking - only as a condiment. I'm not into heat for the sake of heat anymore. The older I get, the more I find that it is not such a great idea anymore. Sometimes I forget that lesson until the next day. The next day, the whole house will get a remedial lesson about that - not just me.

I absolutely love Melinda's habanero sauce. There are several out there that have the taste down and are almost indistinguishable now and I've gotten to where I can do it myself when I'm willing to take the time to do it. It's worth it since the stuff is pretty expensive compared to most. I like the sweetness that comes from the carrot juice. Great stuff if you haven't tried it.

Frank
09-08-2020, 04:37 PM
I absolutely love Melinda's habanero sauce.

I've seen this at the store. I guess I'm gonna have to pick up a bottle now. I think Melinda's also has a green sauce but I can't remember what it's called.

Whitey Ford
09-08-2020, 05:25 PM
Nigger BBQ sauce. Meh.
https://i.imgur.com/aUfBJse.jpg

tweakstick
09-08-2020, 05:46 PM
Nigger BBQ sauce. Meh.
https://i.imgur.com/aUfBJse.jpg
:rofl:rofl:rofl

Is stubbs that the name of the sauce or what you're left with after sticking it in stank?

Midder Peenud Hayed
09-08-2020, 09:52 PM

Wait -- what "tasted good the next morning"...?

tweakstick
09-09-2020, 01:54 AM

clicking makes muh brainz hurt
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgifimage.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F06%2Fwait-what-gif-5.gif&f=1&nofb=1

haywood
09-09-2020, 07:07 AM

It didn't taste good the next morning, it tasted good when I ate the chili!! Sorry about putting "my" before Vesuvius I meant to put "Mt." It did burn like HELL the next morning though.

Goodman Grey
09-10-2020, 04:32 AM

Actually, if you want to be even lazier, and don't mind using powders, just add the following ingredients:

salt
sugar (HFCS is verboten, except on pancakes, where it apparently doesn't matter)
monosodium glutamate
garlic powder
onion powder
bacon grease or butter

Just use a very small amount of salt on each serving, and put a salt shaker on the table in case you feel it needs more. Your body will tell you if it wants more salt, but if the food already has too much, you might have difficulty finishing your meal.

edit: Real gangsters use fresh ghost peppers from their garden to spice things up.