PDA

View Full Version : On the subject of forced female sterilization...

Unregistered
09-04-2020, 03:43 AM
I am aware that this is a controversial subject, but...

By spaying sheboons when they turn 20 (by which point they almost invariably already have at least 3 niglets and 70 possible baby daddies), we can increase the lifespan of the negro, allow the colored girl to continue to get as much muh dik as it wants, and we reduce crime by preventing the sows from producing more niglets. And since nigger bucks almost always abandon their children or make ghetto lobster out of them, this creates less of a burden on both niggers and taxpayers.

I would also like to propose that, among nigger bucks, a new kind of male circumcision be brought about: removal of the prostate, so as to discourage negroes from enjoying anal sex. Chadwick Boseman, the King of Wakanda, might still be alive today if he hadn't enjoyed taking it in the ass like a bitch ass nigger. (It died from a sexually transmitted disease that literally caused it to develop anal cancer. I think it was a strain of HPV; on that note, get your kids vaccinated for HPV on the off chance that you live in a Democrat state in the USA, and your politicians are working to create an environment that makes it all too easy for niggers to rape your children. And please abort the rape babies.)

By preventing and/or discouraging the negro and members of Antifa from engaging in self-destructive and counterproductive behavior, such as reproduction, we CAN make the world a better place.

I hate niggers.

Bottle_of_Hate
09-04-2020, 04:39 PM
Good idea. But if we are ever to reduce or keep a lid on population it can not be more than 2. 3 still leaves room for population growth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ray Cizzums
09-04-2020, 06:31 PM
The free clinic they sent welfare mammies to used to inject "Norplant" into their shoulder, as part of their "checkup".
The sheboons caught on, saying "Dis am black genocide", when they couldn't get more welfare for shitting out additional sprogs.

IseDaDiva
09-04-2020, 07:33 PM
I think all the bucks need to be snipped at about 14 years old. After all, they're the ones going from sow to sow, spreading their virulent seed and producing sprogs non-stop. It takes a sow 9 months to shit out a niglet. In that time the buck could have reproduced multiple times with another 15 sows and burners. Let them muh dik to their heart's content and there will be no more niglets for YT to pay to raise.

Frank
09-06-2020, 04:46 PM
I think all the bucks need to be snipped at about 14 years old. After all, they're the ones going from sow to sow, spreading their virulent seed and producing sprogs non-stop. It takes a sow 9 months to shit out a niglet. In that time the buck could have reproduced multiple times with another 15 sows and burners. Let them muh dik to their heart's content and there will be no more niglets for YT to pay to raise.

Snipping isn't good enough. Their balls need removed just before they hit puberty. This will keep them from reproducing and hopefully take some of the violent beast like tendencies away.

IseDaDiva
09-06-2020, 05:45 PM
Snipping isn't good enough. Their balls need removed just before they hit puberty. This will keep them from reproducing and hopefully take some of the violent beast like tendencies away.

Sadly, I don't think that would work. Sows don't have testes, yet they are unbelievably violent and savage by nature. You'd have to get the bucks at about 7 years old and you'd also have to take them away from their vile mammies and raise them in isolation from other niggers. Otherwise it's too late to stop ingrained tendencies lodged in their tiny little brains from a very early age. There is no satisfactory resolution and none that wouldn't cost taxpayers another fortune on top of what they're already paying to support niggers and their litters.