PDA

View Full Version : 82 yr old mudshark Fonda wish’s she and Marvin Gaye did the muh dick.

azmarlin39a
09-03-2020, 04:24 PM
This old anti American hag has no shame.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/jane-fonda-regrets-not-sleeping-with-marvin-gaye

Frank
09-03-2020, 05:15 PM

tweakstick
09-03-2020, 05:43 PM
When I was a HS freshman, some of the guys were laughing about her workout tapes being MILF spank material and one of them told me about her nickname being Hanoi Jane and the reasons why. Most kids don't think or care about stuff like that but I remember wanting to push that commie bitch off of a cliff.

Frank
09-03-2020, 05:48 PM
The two VFW posts I visit now and then both still have Hanoi Jane urinal target mats in the urinals. Our veterans will never forget that traitorous bitch nor forgive her.

Jim Crow
09-03-2020, 07:20 PM
I have a cousin who served 3 tours on Nam w/Green Berets.He told me all about Hanoi Jane when I was 10.She is a traitorous whore.

Ignatow
09-04-2020, 03:53 AM
Marvin Gaye, shot to death by its coon father. That's what you call genuine nigger parental love.

haywood
09-04-2020, 07:21 AM
This old anti American hag has no shame.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/jane-fonda-regrets-not-sleeping-with-marvin-gaye
I always HATED that traitor birch!

animal mother
09-04-2020, 09:17 AM

Whitey Ford
09-04-2020, 08:35 PM
This isn't the first instance I've ever heard of this archaic THOT wanting muh dik from her past scumbag associates.

Rebel without a bra: Jane Fonda said her biggest regret was not sleeping with Che Guevara... but that was to please her husband (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2033795/Jane-Fonda-said-biggest-regret-sleeping-Che-Guevara.html)

Aussie Chimper
09-04-2020, 11:09 PM
This isn't the first instance I've ever heard of this archaic THOT wanting muh dik from her past scumbag associates.

Rebel without a bra: Jane Fonda said her biggest regret was not sleeping with Che Guevara... but that was to please her husband (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2033795/Jane-Fonda-said-biggest-regret-sleeping-Che-Guevara.html)

An amusing part of that article where she once pandered to the black pansies.

It was hardly a promising start to Jane’s rebirth as a radical. Still, there was always the Black Panthers.
For them, she opened her chequebook, paying a $2,000 phone bill, lending them her credit card and posting bail for Panthers who’d been arrested. The Panthers promptly charged a car to her Visa card — then lost both the car and the card. One of them skipped town after she’d stumped up $50,000 bail money. When she heard the Panthers were calling her a ‘white honky bitch’ behind her back and spreading false rumours that she was sleeping with their leader, she called it a day.

UpYoursNigger
09-05-2020, 12:04 AM
As Moe from the movie Slapshot said. That Cunt is no good!!!12335

Whitey Ford
09-05-2020, 05:50 AM
An amusing part of that article where she once pandered to the black pansies.

That evil bitch is the forerunner of the Marxist, freedom hating, city burning, nigger coddling antifa/BLM trash currently plaguing the countries of the West. She really wasn't even that great of an actress. She was never even in any truly great movies. But she sure does suck some really red dick. She belongs in hell, and believe me the devil is awaiting her arrival.

Jim Crow
09-05-2020, 02:49 PM
I’m sure that if she slept with nigger Marvin, it wouldn’t of been the only coal she’s ever burned.I’m sure that throughout her life she’s seen more black dicks than the men’s room at the Apollo theater in East Harlem.

Ray Cizzums
09-05-2020, 04:32 PM
She probably sucked Ho Chi Minh's shriveled old dick, to ingratiate herself to the North Vietnamese army.
I started writing hate mail to Janey in 1970, and kept it up for years. I'm looking forward to pissing on her grave,
and will also drop a deuce, if the line of my fellow veterans isn't too long.

jenkemfactory
09-05-2020, 10:27 PM
Yuk! Talk about bad taste.