PDA

View Full Version : And Two More for Not Listening!

Coon Club Road
09-03-2020, 12:22 AM
Another coon caught on video refusing to follow a lawful command by law enforcement gets gunned down with less than lethal bean bag rounds.

This coon musta really pissed off the PoPo because they hammered him 2 more times in the balls for good measure!

This video is great to watch, not only do you see the perp brought to his knees in pain, you get to see the cops double down by shooting him in the balls twice more.

An eeking sheboon provides the background narrative.

https://thegrio.com/2020/07/19/arizona-police-shoot-black-man-who-failed-to-show-up-to-court-with-bean-bags/

SGT@Arms
09-03-2020, 04:10 PM
Learned English really fast didn't it!

I enjoyed the Fatty dragging away the brood of niglets when she realized the cops weren't fucking around.

Jim Crow
09-03-2020, 08:45 PM
Lol,that sure was entertaining! I would’ve liked to seen the nigger in a little more pain though.

SGT@Arms
09-04-2020, 02:41 PM
I though I'd give this thread a boost. I can't stop watching it. The burners screams are music to my ears.

Ray Cizzums
09-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Each one of those sheboons deserved a couple of baton rounds to the dick trap.

Coon Club Road
09-05-2020, 12:28 AM
...I can't stop watching it..

Me too!

I don't know what it is about this particular video... I just have to keep rewinding to the nutsack blasts!

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-05-2020, 10:28 PM
Another coon caught on video refusing to follow a lawful command by law enforcement gets gunned down with less than lethal bean bag rounds.

This coon musta really pissed off the PoPo because they hammered him 2 more times in the balls for good measure!

This video is great to watch, not only do you see the perp brought to his knees in pain, you get to see the cops double down by shooting him in the balls twice more.

An eeking sheboon provides the background narrative.

https://thegrio.com/2020/07/19/arizona-police-shoot-black-man-who-failed-to-show-up-to-court-with-bean-bags/

It is so hard to listen to the yelling nigger bitch. Wish they would’ve shot her with one of those in the throat to shut it up for good.

Frank
09-06-2020, 05:58 PM
The comments from you guys.. :lol:lol:lol

Hopefully the nigger has a ruptured testicle or two.

Coon Club Road
09-06-2020, 09:24 PM
...Hopefully the nigger has a ruptured testicle or two.

He'll ice those charcoal briquettes and be Muh-Dikkin' in no time.