PDA

View Full Version : Nig-mibia wants BILLIONS from Germany for "Black Holocaust"

Unregistered
09-02-2020, 09:12 PM
https://www.thesouthafrican.com/news/namibia/namibia-hage-geingob-germany-genocide-apology-june-2020/

I never heard of this "genocide", have you? I'm willing to bet that it amounted to little more than average white men defending themselves from crazed cannibals attacking random humans.

Notice how their nigger president is holding up the black supremacy gesture.

The funny thing is, even if this goes through, hardly any average Nigmibians will get money. The HNICs will hoard it all for themselves, as is typical of Apefrica.

Unregistered
09-04-2020, 03:54 AM
I'm French and I want reparations from Haiti for the 1804 genocidal massacre of the French.

...why is everyone laughing at me? :(

Unregistered
09-04-2020, 05:34 AM
That shouldn't be too expensive for Germany. Billions in whatever niggercurrency those worthless apes use, can't be more than just a couple of Euros.

Coon Club Road
09-04-2020, 01:31 PM
I loved the time I spent in Germany.

The rural areas were 100% nigger free and in the city centers, you could frequently spend all day and never see a single schwartzman.

I was stunned at the amount of valuable personal property Germans left out at night, unsecured. I made that comment to my German friend who replied "no niggers here".

This was back when the niggers over here wear tearing the hood ornaments off every Mercedes Benz and wearing them around their necks on a gold plated tow chain. I did not see a single Mercedes over there missing a hood ornament.