PDA

View Full Version : BLM nigger wants to burn down the Whitey House

Whitey Ford
09-01-2020, 02:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95Qckr75sho&feature=youtu.be

Jim Crow
09-01-2020, 08:03 AM
Ridiculous that the nigger is allowed to talk that crap.Liberal pussies need to step aside and allow someone with a backbone put the hammer down ,before the shit escalates.

tweakstick
09-01-2020, 09:59 AM
Sounded like a terrorist threat to me. I hope the WH has extra security. They've already tried to get in once. I think it's time to break out the electrified Constantine wire and Miniguns. If the niggers make it past the wire, they won't make it any farther.

haywood
09-01-2020, 10:57 AM
Ridiculous that the nigger is allowed to talk that crap.Liberal pussies need to step aside and allow someone with a backbone put the hammer down ,before the shit escalates.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Coon Club Road
09-01-2020, 11:59 AM
Sounded like a terrorist threat to me...

Agreed. Domestic Terrorism.

I couldn't tell if that was a sheboon or a buck's voice but it should have been wrangled and tossed in the can... if anything for 3 days while they figure out what to charge it with.

Fucking niggers.

Bottle_of_Hate
09-02-2020, 08:58 AM
Niggers just can't get it through their thick skulls. If they would stop breaking the law, the police would stop coming for you. If you would stop fighting the police, they will stop killing you. I give this nigger a few weeks before it attacks a cop and ends up good.

zagnut
09-02-2020, 11:19 AM
If the government wanted to test out those new lasers...