View Full Version : Too soon?

BigMassaJ
09-01-2020, 12:16 AM

Coon Club Road
09-01-2020, 04:13 AM

Funny shit :thumb

tweakstick
09-01-2020, 05:37 AM
Man, if I had a stencil that said "reserved for Jacob Blake" and a can of tree flocking so it wasn't permanent, I would paint that shit at nig mart, turn on the dash cam and let the hilarity ensue.

Bottle_of_Hate
09-01-2020, 06:34 PM
As a nigger there was probably a 99.9% chance he was already using it. Now he can get a placard without having to steal one.

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-02-2020, 12:31 AM
As a nigger there was probably a 99.9% chance he was already using it. Now he can get a placard without having to steal one.

hahaha yup. Took granny jujubeju’s ole Cadillac coup de ville to the grocery sto with a handicap tag on it. Nigger limp walked up to the sto so you would never know it wasn’t handicapped. Brought 300 pound donkey Kong girlfriend with him that grabs up a motorized scooter inside the sto. Laquatifamaqwanda rides motorized scooter down the middle of the aisle at 1 mile an hour ignoring anyone it is inconveniencing while stuffing gibs in her 7 xl draws and knocking items off the shelves with its grotesque muffin rolls hanging 2 feet off the side of the cart.

Coon Club Road
09-02-2020, 11:09 PM
Do the nigs have a special doctor who writes out scripts for the handicap placards or what?

Almost all Niggermobiles roll around with the placard swinging from the mirror, I know they are all mentally handicapped, maybe that qualifies for front row parking.

CoonsЯus
09-03-2020, 08:49 AM
hahaha yup. Took granny jujubeju’s ole Cadillac coup de ville to the grocery sto with a handicap tag on it. Nigger limp walked up to the sto so you would never know it wasn’t handicapped. Brought 300 pound donkey Kong girlfriend with him that grabs up a motorized scooter inside the sto. Laquatifamaqwanda rides motorized scooter down the middle of the aisle at 1 mile an hour ignoring anyone it is inconveniencing while stuffing gibs in her 7 xl draws and knocking items off the shelves with its grotesque muffin rolls hanging 2 feet off the side of the cart.

That sight sounds puke worthy....can not be unseen ! :hurl

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-03-2020, 12:55 PM
That site sounds puke worthy....can not be unseen ! :hurl

Ive literally seen this go down

Jim Crow
09-03-2020, 08:38 PM
The nigger criminal deserves to be in a prison cell with his wheelchair for resisting arrest with violence and violating a restraining order.I hope the courts don’t pussy out and let him get away with that.