PDA

View Full Version : A collage of "nigger on people" murders since August 12th

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-31-2020, 08:22 PM

Keep it up liberals. You will be next.

IseDaDiva
08-31-2020, 11:36 PM
How come I never read about any of these? Oh, right - the last few days, every page I visit has huge pictures of some nigger actor who croaked and how tragic it is and how it was too soon and how much he'll be missed. I guess there was no room for these other minor stories. But I just bet if all those niggers had been killed by YT I would have seen that in a million articles and how we need JUSTICE FOR JAMAL!!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-01-2020, 12:03 AM
How come I never read about any of these? Oh, right - the last few days, every page I visit has huge pictures of some nigger actor who croaked and how tragic it is and how it was too soon and how much he'll be missed. I guess there was no room for these other minor stories. But I just bet if all those niggers had been killed by YT I would have seen that in a million articles and how we need JUSTICE FOR JAMAL!!!

Ugh, I’m so sick of the dead nigger panther. Every one of these are true.

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-01-2020, 12:05 AM
and only 8 nigs killed pursuing their crimes and resisting arrest in the whole of 2019...doesn't look like there's a problem there, more like we need to catch up !

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/police-brutality-race- (https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/police-brutality-race-numbers/)

* Black Americans make up about 13% of the population.
* But according to the FBI, they account for about 50% of murders, and about 38% of all violent crime overall.

theyre over represented in every category of crime.

Groid_Rage
09-01-2020, 01:09 AM
They are truly vile murderous shit apes.

Ignatow
09-01-2020, 02:06 AM
Any burners on this collage? Can't feel sorry for a burner for letting a putrid nigger take away their honor, for what?

tweakstick
09-01-2020, 02:44 AM
Any burners on this collage? Can't feel sorry for a burner for letting a putrid nigger take away their honor, for what?

As for the burner victims, and yes, I feel certain that they are represented in this collage, my charitable shits to give account is in the red.

:fnotgiven

I cannot say the same for the families of the victims. I speak only of the ones who may have put their best efforts into steering this person away from their own self destructive paths. Some people simply cannot be helped, whether it be drugs, anorexia, cutting, you name it, there are some people hell bent on suicidal behavior. They should be locked up and receive treatment for these things, but lets face it, this will not happen. If someone says "I'm getting a gun and shooting myself" it is an easy call for family, medical and legal services to make. Things aren't so simple when it comes to other, much slower forms of suicide such as fucking niggers. The hands of help are tied under these circumstances, especially when the child becomes an adult.

Some courts tend to treat nigger on nigger crime differently based on the worth of the victim. This is a terrible mistake.

While I don't give a flying fuck off a rolling donut about the demise of burners, I think that the niggers that kill them should be held to the same standard of justice as if they had committed the same crime against any other human or nigger for that matter. That standard should be the harshest punishment that the law allows in each and every case. If a nigger will murder a nigger or a burner, it will kill a human. It must be treated as such to deter such future behavior - and it must be done publicly for maximum effect with the other niggers. I would propose pushed MMS messages to all Obama phones, for starters.

IseDaDiva
09-01-2020, 09:01 AM

At least one of them, Megan McNeil, was a burner. Happily, her buck, Trey, shot himself after diversifying her. Unhappily, she had time to deliver a sprog before leaving this vale of tears.

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-01-2020, 10:41 PM
At least one of them, Megan McNeil, was a burner. Happily, her buck, Trey, shot himself after diversifying her. Unhappily, she had time to deliver a sprog before leaving this vale of tears.

Nicole Merrill was also one apparently. Burners all look the same, like they would taste like salty garbage.

Ignatow
09-01-2020, 11:59 PM

Looks like there were 2 burners who already gave birff to hideous abominations.

I agree with you, Tweak. I feel empathy and sadness for the parents who did their best to stop such aberrant behavior. Some formerly human women just want beastiality, driven by animal lust. Against common sense, against nature, they choose unspeakable actions. There simply is no forgiveness for burning coal.

On the other hand, parents who didn't guide their children, or even condoned miscegenating, this is the just desserts they deserve.

It's like asking a lion into your home; eventually, the lion will be a lion and kill.

IseDaDiva
09-02-2020, 09:50 AM
Looks like there were 2 burners who already gave birff to hideous abominations.

I agree with you, Tweak. I feel empathy and sadness for the parents who did their best to stop such aberrant behavior. Some formerly human women just want beastiality, driven by animal lust. Against common sense, against nature, they choose unspeakable actions. There simply is no forgiveness for burning coal.

On the other hand, parents who didn't guide their children, or even condoned miscegenating, this is the just desserts they deserve.

It's like asking a lion into your home; eventually, the lion will be a lion and kill.

I still cannot comprehend coalburning. I can only think it's a wacky fad, like risking your life to take stupid selfies. I bet if there were no social media platforms where these whores can show off their bucks and brag how trendy they are, there would be a lot less mudsharking. The general nigger worshipping is certainly a contributing factor, influencing stupid bimbos who know little except how to navigate FB and Tumblr.

I could be very wrong but also cannot imagine that any parent would be supportive of their daughter hooking up with some feral, greasy nigger buck. They might act as though they are, for fear of anyone thinking they're racist but I refuse to believe they're happy about it.

Coon Club Road
09-02-2020, 04:48 PM
The closest to coal smoke I ever smelled at my house was when Mrs. CCR announced her little sister was smoking a black log. (raised in Cali if that makes a difference) I told her in no uncertain terms she had best advise her sister to leave the pet monkey at home because he will never set foot in our house. She did and he was never seen around here.

After an unfortunate violent incident in which her sister learned first hand how monkeys behave, the fad was over and she decided white was right.

Ignatow
09-03-2020, 04:08 AM
At least your sister in law was saved and is alive. Unfortunate, though, for her future white (or decent human) husband.

Ignatow
09-03-2020, 04:18 AM
I still cannot comprehend coalburning. I can only think it's a wacky fad, like risking your life to take stupid selfies. I bet if there were no social media platforms where these whores can show off their bucks and brag how trendy they are, there would be a lot less mudsharking. The general nigger worshipping is certainly a contributing factor, influencing stupid bimbos who know little except how to navigate FB and Tumblr.

I could be very wrong but also cannot imagine that any parent would be supportive of their daughter hooking up with some feral, greasy nigger buck. They might act as though they are, for fear of anyone thinking they're racist but I refuse to believe they're happy about it.

Beastiality is really on the rise. A few days ago I saw a young Korean guy with his pet, a sheboon. Regular white guys you wouldn't think will touch a nigger can now be seen with a vile negress. Young women hang out in groups with ferals, as if apes can be trusted. Lots of burning these days.

Blame the Kartrashians, Heidi Klum, and Hollywood. A movie that depicts the nigger's desirability is "Obsession", in 2009, with Idris Elba, Beyonce, and the deranged Ali Latter. Yes one would be so deranged to even obsses over a nigger. I'm just so sick of all the weird looking mutts running around.

IseDaDiva
09-03-2020, 10:06 AM
Beastiality is really on the rise. A few days ago I saw a young Korean guy with his pet, a sheboon. Regular white guys you wouldn't think will touch a nigger can now be seen with a vile negress. Young women hang out in groups with ferals, as if apes can be trusted. Lots of burning these days.

Blame the Kartrashians, Heidi Klum, and Hollywood. A movie that depicts the nigger's desirability is "Obsession", in 2009, with Idris Elba, Beyonce, and the deranged Ali Latter. Yes one would be so deranged to even obsses over a nigger. I'm just so sick of all the weird looking mutts running around.

I tried to look that movie up and couldn't find it. I did find another one from last year also called "Obsession" and guess what it's about? A human woman with an elderly husband is obsessed with the new nigger hired hand. "The two begin a passionate affair leading them to construct a twisted plot to take George's life in cold blood in order to be together."

It got a 4.9 rating, with one commenter screaming in all caps that it's a great movie and the low scores are all from RACISTS.Don't watch the trailer unless you want to make yourself sick.https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6023242/?ref_=vp_back