PDA

View Full Version : The NHL team Dallas Stars CEO Admits Supporting BLM is Costing Money and Fans

Frank
08-30-2020, 06:20 PM
Oh fuck me... seriously?

Hey you dumb shit, did you ever think you might actually gain fans by keeping your mouth shut and avoid this BLM shit?

Do you even know who your viewers and ticket holders are?? I guarantee they are not niggers.

Great job, you and NASCAR just pissed off the majority of your base.

Psssstt... NIGGERS DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT HOCKEY. Go ahead though and put their hairy putrid balls in your mouth and suck.

According to a report, the president and CEO of the NHL’s Dallas Stars said the team has lost a number of season ticket holders because of the team’s support of Black Lives Matter and protests dealing with race.
Brad Alberts stated, “But we/I stand by our organization’s commitment and support our players 100% to express their views,”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/report-dallas-stars-ceo-were-losing-customers-for-supporting-black-lives-matter

CoonsЯus
08-30-2020, 08:59 PM
fuck all sports. It's only ever about the money. Niggers have been used for years. I hope every sport goes bankrupt and I never have to hear about this shit again !

Coon Club Road
08-30-2020, 09:09 PM
As the NHL playoffs resumed on Saturday at the Scotiabank Arena, there was a three-minute “Moment of Solidarity” during which a video was played through the sound system in which commentator Kevin Weekes stated,

“In hockey we often let our effort, determination and passion to win do the talking. But when an issue is bigger than the game we must speak out, starting with three words we need to get comfortable saying: Black. Lives. Matter."

After that shit was announced over the PA system, everyone should have boo'd the shit out of it, got up and left.

Ray Cizzums
08-30-2020, 09:16 PM
Hockey, which many of us Long Island guys grew up playing, mainly as an excuse to beat the shit out of each other, was going to be the white patriot's last refuge. Just a few virtue signaling faggot owners and coaches, and a handful of mostly pieces of foreign shit, have managed to wreck the NHL. Oh well, more time to work on my boat, and mohawk the fish population.

Frank
08-30-2020, 09:29 PM
As the NHL playoffs resumed on Saturday at the Scotiabank Arena, there was a three-minute “Moment of Solidarity” during which a video was played through the sound system in which commentator Kevin Weekes stated,

“In hockey we often let our effort, determination and passion to win do the talking. But when an issue is bigger than the game we must speak out, starting with three words we need to get comfortable saying: Black. Lives. Matter."

After that shit was announced over the PA system, everyone should have boo'd the shit out of it, got up and left.

Absolutely!
Fuck the NHL, fuck the rest of the sports world as well.

Seem like the only thing left is a few motor sports. NASCAR is done but so far the NHRA is still good.

Why is it that any sport that involves a human invented and built piece of machinery doesn't work well for niggers?

Sure Bubblebutt Wallace is in NASCAR but the worthless nigger is doing nothing but wasting sponsors money, he's too fucking stupid with that low IQ nigger brain to ever win a race. Wallace in a race car is akin to NASA sticking a banana eating chimpanzee in a space capsule, sure they can do some very limited basic things but in reality they have no idea what they are doing. Empty Nomex suit and helmet basically.

Coon Club Road
08-30-2020, 11:36 PM
Fuck the NHL, fuck the rest of the sports world as well...

Right on Brother... I encourage anyone I talk to to do the same and boycott any of their sponsors as well.

A&E Network... they took the coon wrangling shows off in support of BLM, but a couple of shows I like are still being aired. FUCK A&E on the horse they rode in on. I'll do without those shows.

I know my vote counts on this one as they know exactly who, what, and when is watched by every viewer.

I have 300 fucking channels and there is nothing I care to watch on any of them. If it wasn't for Mrs. CCR, the digital free shit is what I'd roll with.

Ignatow
08-31-2020, 02:18 AM
I'm done with the big 3 sports for years. Too much nigger worship. I remember there used to be an ad for "Bo knows". I knew then it was bullshit. I stopped buying Nike. I don't want any of my hard earned $ to enrich any nigger.

Jim Crow
08-31-2020, 03:52 AM
I grew up playing hockey.Played in HS and got a sports scholarship to play hockey at a university.Thing I liked most about hockey is no niggers! Rarely did I see a nigger fan at a hockey game.And all through playing in school,I saw maybe one or two spooks.
Niggers have no place in hockey.Maybe as a backstop for a puck.Up to recently I was still watching the NHL,boasting”these white boys will never kneel,or bow down to the worthless monkey shitskin nigger”.One day,I was watching a game,with one fucking nigger on the team with his coal burning white whore in the stands.And the players started kneeling. and BLM flashed across the board.
That was it,tv went off,and I went into my reloading room.No more NHL either!And the NHL will learn that niggers are a waste of time and money! They,side with an unloyal,untrustworthy savage spook piece of shit nigger,and you jeopardize everything you’ve ever done in the history, of the league . I hope the NHL goes under!

zagnut
08-31-2020, 11:06 AM
Remember ABC's Wide World Of Sports where the skier on the ski jump does a header off the end of the jump? They used to have strange shit on that show and I can remember where these niggers created this tower that was flexible and a nigger would tie vines to his ankles and jump off the tower that would bend and miraculously barely bump the nigger's head on the ground. I can't remember if it was Jim Mc Cay narrating that these people engineered this tower for that purpose but my dad and I would piss ourselves with nigger and engineer in the same sentence. Even way back then they were politically engineering the programs but must have let this one slip through. This nigger jumped and the tower bent just enough to whip this nigger's head into the ground. It looked like a beer fountain after my dad and I saw that one.

GoodyearNecklace
08-31-2020, 03:44 PM
Hockey was the last spectator sport for me.
Very sad.

It's hard to find a place to have a plate & glass of wine without nigger-vision.

Ignatow
08-31-2020, 04:45 PM
Remember ABC's Wide World Of Sports where the skier on the ski jump does a header off the end of the jump? They used to have strange shit on that show and I can remember where these niggers created this tower that was flexible and a nigger would tie vines to his ankles and jump off the tower that would bend and miraculously barely bump the nigger's head on the ground. I can't remember if it was Jim Mc Cay narrating that these people engineered this tower for that purpose but my dad and I would piss ourselves with nigger and engineer in the same sentence. Even way back then they were politically engineering the programs but must have let this one slip through. This nigger jumped and the tower bent just enough to whip this nigger's head into the ground. It looked like a beer fountain after my dad and I saw that one.

Right on, that was Jim McKay. That tower and nigger jumping was from Papua New Guinea. Same nigger, different location. There was a backlash, for a while, when it was adapted into base jumping or canyon jumping or something. Whitey appropriated their invention.

Frankly, regardless of the race of a person who gets hurt in bungee jumping, I don't give a fuck. You're for thrills, go for it. Don't expect me to feel sorry for you if the bungee breaks (and they do). I'm all for adventure, but not so extreme. The most I ever did was ride a small plane around the Denali area and landed on a glacier.

deadmann83
08-31-2020, 07:45 PM
Everyone here Boo-Hooing about sports is just plain sad. Who gives a shit how fast a nigger can with run or dibble a ball. Or how far some dufus in a uniform can kick one or how hard they can slap a puck or ball against a stick? The only thing more of a lie then "Black Lives Matters" is claiming that sports has ever mattered. Just like BLM sports never have and never will matter.