PDA

View Full Version : Nigger lotto: buck-turned-sow "La'Ray" claims harassment when working at McDonalds

Sandy
06-17-2017, 08:11 PM
All :nigsign:lies from start to finish, we can safely bet. What really happened is that the nigger was always late, couldn't do the job, probably tried to get on its muh dikk with males working there, and of course it got fired.

In a May 25 lawsuit, La’Ray Reed claims her superiors at a McDonald’s in Redford, Michigan, subjected her to “extreme sexual harassment and disparate treatment.” The 25-year-old, who worked at the franchise full-time between April and August 2015, said she was referred to as a “boy-slash-girl” and relegated to using an unused bathroom that had been serving as a storage closet because she is trans. She also claims her genitals groped.

“I am transgender, but I have never dealt with anything like that, especially in the work field,” Reed said in a video released Thursday by the workers’ rights group Fight for $15, which is locked in a legal battle with McDonald’s to improve employee pay and conditions. She noted that her hours were slashed, and she was eventually fired, after she spoke to a manager about the abuse. “They actually took me off the schedule,” she said in the clip, which can be viewed above. “So with that being said, it was even more stressful, even more depressing.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trans-employee-sues-mcdonald-apos-153815696.html

SC Anemia
06-17-2017, 08:55 PM
I think it would be safe to assume that hiring any nigger for a position anywhere would be an automatic liability. Even in the most menial of jobs they put fourth as little effort as possible and firing them is an guaranteed nig-lotto. It's a lose-lose proposition.

Cracka Jack
06-17-2017, 10:38 PM
The fact that our "judicial system" would even consider hearing a case of a tranny nigger's whine tells you all you need to know about the state of the nation.

We are fucked.