PDA

View Full Version : Nigger shoots another nigger for walking to slow across the street

azmarlin39a
08-30-2020, 03:34 PM
I love this! Nigger doing the slow jive walk in front of another nigger. Gets his wings quick.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/alabama-pedestrian-shot-walking-too-slowly

Jim Crow
08-30-2020, 03:38 PM
I’m OK with that. Just as long as they don’t shoot humans.

CoonsЯus
08-30-2020, 04:33 PM
Penn had supposedly gone to a store to purchase food. On his way over, he stopped to let Allen cross the street, at which point Penn felt that Allen was taking too long.

love the doubt inserted into the news report - just like they are used to reporting on multiple nigger shenanigans.

commentary is golden....

Woah, better cancel nba playoffs...........never mind, no one's watching anyhow

Bottle_of_Hate
08-31-2020, 08:38 AM
This nigger deserves a bucket of KFC for its first prison meal. Niggers always do that saunter across a street. Though I am betting there is more to it. The two niggers probably ooked at each other for a bit while other cars were honking. Then too much did-a-spek happened.

Another option is money was owed for crack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

animal mother
08-31-2020, 08:55 AM
Wow, this nigger actually was able to hit the mark with 8 rounds! He must have been less than a foot away.

haywood
08-31-2020, 09:15 AM
This nigger deserves a bucket of KFC for its first prison meal. Niggers always do that saunter across a street. Though I am betting there is more to it. The two niggers probably ooked at each other for a bit while other cars were honking. Then too much did-a-spek happened.

Another option is money was owed for crack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'll bet on option 2!!

IseDaDiva
08-31-2020, 09:59 AM
Okay, which one of you wrote this? :lol

What a waste of seven bullets. He could have used them to cap other non-mattering black lives.

Jipshun Kang
08-31-2020, 10:43 AM
i thought black lives mattered ???

jenkemfactory
08-31-2020, 11:00 AM
Wow, this nigger actually was able to hit the mark with 8 rounds! He must have been less than a foot away.

He was aiming for the peanut brain.

Should we start a slow nigger fund?

Groid_Rage
08-31-2020, 01:40 PM
i thought black lives mattered ???Only when those shytes can blame a white for it!

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-31-2020, 02:32 PM
Authorities then believe that nigger Penn got out of his vehicle and engaged in a verbal altercation with nigger Allen. Shortly after that, nigger Penn shot nigger Allen multiple times before returning to its job building flying pyramids.

The world is definitely a better place without the nigger "victim" here -- Jesus!, what an ugly nigger!

How much you wanna bet that the trigger nigger was the "cerebral" type of coon that was able to keep its inner chimp in check? But niggers can only do that for so long before the inevitable CHIMPOUT!

Human Win! = 100%

Ignatow
09-01-2020, 05:20 AM
This is the scary part about niggers. They will kill a "brother" without hesitation, for the most trivial of reasons. That's why we see their unbridled random violence against
humans, or even animals. At least in the African bush, the animals can fight back.