PDA

View Full Version : Crazy nigger tries to rape girl on busy NYC subway platform

CoonsЯus
08-30-2020, 09:48 AM
https://nypost.com/2020/08/30/attempted-rape-on-nyc-subway-platform-thwarted/

the NYPD zoo keepers have finally lost control. Abandon the NYC ship while you still can.

tweakstick
08-30-2020, 10:41 AM
:pissed:pissed:pissed

This fucking animal got off this woman with it's belt undone, faced the crowd and flipped it's open paws outward while indignantly saying "What?... What the Fuck?" as if it wasn't doing anything wrong. It didn't even get it's pants down all the way but had already started humping on top of this poor woman. I'm not positive of whether or not she was human but she did appear to be so even through the heavy pixilation. To me, it doesn't matter since it wouldn't matter to this nigger one way or the other. Even if the victim was a monkey, the next may not have been. Rapist, no matter the species, should be given a speedy trial and once convicted, publicly hung. Victims, no matter the species, rarely stand a chance heal until the perpetrator is dead. The same goes for families of murder victims and other violent crimes. Victims go on to victimize all too often for this being the case.

For the purposes of justice served on the rapist and for the victim, It matters not that this animal was stopped. The only difference between rape and attempted rape is a simple function of time and circumstances. This animal should pay the same price either way.

For the assholes who just pulled out their cameras and filmed it, you people are cowards. Was there not one among you that would physically intervene on this woman's behalf? You gutless fucks should be ashamed. Any one of you could have used force to stop this attack instead of just standing there. I don't believe that there was a real man among you. I know women that would have kicked that nigger's head so hard it would have bounced down the platform.

azmarlin39a
08-30-2020, 01:12 PM
I doubt if this was the niggers first offense. He needs to be retroactively aborted.

CoonsЯus
08-30-2020, 01:45 PM
I doubt if this was the niggers first offense. He needs to be retroactively aborted.

I dream of that time machine....the history lesson I would insert as the 1865 ship back!!

tweakstick
08-30-2020, 02:40 PM
I dream of that time machine....the history lesson I would insert as the 1865 ship back!!

I just want a time machine built into a submarine. I would would sink every slave ship that left Africa. Anyone who got the bright idea to try to bring them off the continent would think twice when all their ships started dropping into the drink.

Jim Crow
08-30-2020, 02:57 PM
In NYC no one has a CCW.If the nigger tried that in FL or Texas,the story would have a happy ending.Because,a law abiding citizen with a CCW isn’t going to stand by and watch a savage age rape a human.

CoonsЯus
08-30-2020, 04:38 PM
niggy gets caught...

Jose Reyes, 31, is accused of pouncing on the woman around 11 a.m. Saturday inside the Lexington Avenue and East 63 Street F train station, the NYPD said.

Frank
08-30-2020, 10:51 PM
I just want a time machine built into a submarine. I would would sink every slave ship that left Africa. Anyone who got the bright idea to try to bring them off the continent would think twice when all their ships started dropping into the drink.

This right here.

Instead of sinking slave ships with a sub though, I wish I could travel back in time and warn our founding fathers about the chaos and trouble niggers will end up causing their brand new country. Show them exactly what importing cheap nigger slave labor eventually causes us down the road 100+ years later. Explain to them that while cheap nigger slave labor may be appealing right now, the cost later will be much more than just banning the shit-skins from ever setting foot on American soil.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, our founding fathers fucked us good by allowing the niggers to be brought here and then allowing them to stay with human given rights.

Fucking niggers... Can't stand them.

Oh.. if we were all supposedly descendants from Adam and Eve, how the fuck do we have niggers roaming the planet?

Coon Club Road
08-30-2020, 11:03 PM
...I wish I could travel back in time and warn our founding fathers about the chaos and trouble niggers will end up causing their brand new country...

You know Frank, there's no way to prove it, but I bet someone did! :lol

Cat fur allergic
08-31-2020, 11:08 AM
US can lose its over seas empire, ie lose all of thousand of bases and dollar supremacy and still survive, but US won't survive nigger demographics.

haywood
08-31-2020, 11:29 AM
just another rapeape enjoying his weekend...

at least the people around intervened verbally and he got off her, but yeah too bad no one was big and/or bad enough to try tackling him

thanks to your sicko mayor

https://trendswide.com/man-is-caught-on-camera-attempting-to-rape-a-woman-25-on-nyc-subway-platform/

EXACTLY!! That oil drilling marxist and his policies are to BLAME for this!!

haywood
08-31-2020, 11:32 AM
niggy gets caught...

So it's a "spigger" probaly puerto ricoon or dominicoon!! Still a nigger, just speaks Spanish nigger babble.

CoonsЯus
08-31-2020, 11:52 AM
Salty Cracker steps in...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBghQHrCkS0

Escape from New York wasn't meant to be a documentary

:lol

Ignatow
08-31-2020, 02:33 PM
So it's a "spigger" probaly puerto ricoon or dominicoon!! Still a nigger, just speaks Spanish nigger babble.

When did we as a society stop being truthful in news reporting? That nigger needs to be locked up for life, because we know it will rape again.

I really can't say what I feel is appropriate.

haywood
08-31-2020, 02:36 PM
When did we as a society stop being truthful in news reporting? That nigger needs to be locked up for life, because we know it will rape again.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

animal mother
08-31-2020, 04:17 PM

This happened in NYC, so the spigger is already out robbing and raping again with no cash bail. They probably gave it a bucket of chiggin to boot.

nigfreewisconsin
09-01-2020, 08:27 PM
This right here.

Instead of sinking slave ships with a sub though, I wish I could travel back in time and warn our founding fathers about the chaos and trouble niggers will end up causing their brand new country. Show them exactly what importing cheap nigger slave labor eventually causes us down the road 100+ years later. Explain to them that while cheap nigger slave labor may be appealing right now, the cost later will be much more than just banning the shit-skins from ever setting foot on American soil.

I've said it before, I'll say it again here, if I had a time machine, I'd introduce the steam tractor to the colonists. Cheaper to build some of them, and cut down some wood for fuel, then import and feed and shelter a bunch of niggers. Farms would be more productive, industry would be more productive once they figure the engine can be used to run machinery too, and no risk of the government setting all the tractors free! Basically I'd remove all incentive to import niggers by jump starting the Industrial Revolution.

IseDaDiva
09-04-2020, 07:42 PM
If I had a time machine, I'd herd all the raping/robbing/human murdering niggers into it, each with a sign around its neck stating its crime, and beam them all back to Atlanta, circa 1850.