PDA

View Full Version : Suckers have put up $20K on GibsMeDat for niglet's worthless invention to prevent hot car deaths

Sandy
06-17-2017, 08:08 PM
Even if this did work (how is the "alert" going to work, by voodoo?), imagine how many alarms will go off. Niglets are always left in cars, and then think of all the false alarms.

School is out for the summer for ten-year-old Bishop Curry of McKinney, Texas and he’ll be spending a lot of it developing his idea to help prevent deaths related to hot cars.

He calls his design, “oasis” and with the help of a GoFundMe campaign, Curry has already raised over $20,000 to help develop the device. The concept is shaped like a small box with ducts in a honeycomb pattern. Once it gets too hot, a sensor would tell the device to start blowing the cool air. Then, an antenna would alert local authorities and parents to come to the child's aid. He intends for it to be placed on the backseat headrests of the driver and passenger or to be placed on a car seat.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/06/14/fifth-grader-creates-device-to-prevent-hot-car-deaths.html

Oh, I had meant this for House Niggers. It could work in this forum too, though.

SC Anemia
06-17-2017, 09:00 PM
Drowned ones are rockfish, what do we call the niglet casseroles? It hit 104 here today so I'm optimistic. :lol

Cracka Jack
06-17-2017, 10:24 PM
Drowned ones are rockfish, what do we call the niglet casseroles? It hit 104 here today so I'm optimistic. :lol

By default we call them ghetto lobster. But you make a good point. We should coin a new term for the EZ-bake hooptie niglets.