PDA

View Full Version : Black Panther star is dead. Now Marvel hopefully can cancel Black Panther 2

Cat fur allergic
08-28-2020, 10:46 PM
'Black Panther' star Chadwick Boseman dies of cancer at 43

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/black-panther-star-chadwick-boseman-020757358.html

tweakstick
08-28-2020, 11:00 PM
Who? Never heard of it. I heard of the black pamfuhh moobee but none of the rest of them it was in. Never heard the name and couldn't pick it out of a lineup either.

And.... Buh bye.

CoonsЯus
08-28-2020, 11:01 PM
fucks staying firmly in my fuck bag !

Buck Simian
08-28-2020, 11:06 PM
Why didn't he go back to his home country of Wakanda for some of that superior African medical treatment?

:trumpdance

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-28-2020, 11:14 PM
Sheeeit...

Just another excuse for niggers to riot and loot!

"Dis heeyah fow-K teebee beez fo' Wakanda, yo!"

Whitey Ford
08-29-2020, 12:58 AM
Why didn't he go back to his home country of Wakanda for some of that superior African medical treatment?

Because the raycissss Whiteys stole all the fuel for his flyin' kangz pyramid!
https://i.imgur.com/tw8JqNG.jpg

IseDaDiva
08-29-2020, 09:39 AM
"Chadwick Boseman" - how the hell did a nigger get such a fancy handle? He almost sounds like a peer of the realm. :lol

I have no idea who he is. Or was.

Sandy
08-29-2020, 12:40 PM
More like the nigger died of all the STD's, AIDS and massive amounts of chiggun grease in his arteries.

It died of colon cancer, and seriously, it got it from DL muh dikk. Probably from its sow.

When I saw the headline and checked if anyone had already posted, you guys should have seen this grin on my face. What a beautiful morning this is!

Jim Crow
08-29-2020, 03:46 PM
Good riddance

Ignatow
08-29-2020, 05:12 PM

This is what baffled me. Niggers have such advanced medicine and engineering that they kept it their own and didn't share with the world (selfish bastards). So advanced that they could've helped this brother out. Alas it was fanciful Hollywood thinking.

An orderly African republic? Exists only in fiction!

CoonsЯus
08-29-2020, 08:30 PM
Black Balls Corp doing the expected nigger worship/mourning thingy !! All praise the dead chimp !!

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53934118

Bottle_of_Hate
08-30-2020, 10:59 AM
I doubt they will cancel it. They will just use old footage or cast another nigger as his son who gets revenge on an evil YT villain who only killed his father because he was black.

deadmann83
08-31-2020, 07:55 PM
I bet $5 it died of AIDS anyone care to take that bet?

tweakstick
08-31-2020, 08:59 PM
I bet $5 it died of AIDS anyone care to take that bet?

Technically, it was ass cancer but we will never be told the truth about how or why it got the big C in the butt.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199711063371904

Fifteen percent of the men with anal cancer reported having had homosexual contact, as compared with none of the controls (P<0.001)......The incidence of epidermoid anal cancer has increased considerably in recent decades,1-3 most notably among women, unmarried men, and persons living in or near large cities.2,3 Early observations suggested that anal cancer was associated with sexually transmitted diseases or male homosexual contact.4 Subsequent case reports5,6 and case–control studies7-9 supported these suggestions.

Mind you this study was from 1997 before Soros opened the nigger flood gates in Denmark and Sweden so rest assured the numbers have gone up.

The fact is that niggers are more prone to the down low buttsexxing and Africa IS where the Anally Injected Death Serum originates. Niggers screwing other simians contracted (SIDS). Niggers then passed on SIDS to humans where it became AIDS.

This nigger probably had a better than 50% chance of dying from ass cancer - brought on by the AIDS or some other disease(s) caused by down low buttplay.