PDA

View Full Version : White kid tossed around in daycare

jenkemfactory
08-27-2020, 09:20 PM
Niglet steals toy from white kid. Nigger care takers toss white kid ( victim ) around like trash.
And then proceeds to pet the chimplet like ohh poor pet, poor monkey.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CDYsh_1598506660

Coon Club Road
08-27-2020, 09:26 PM
Niglet steals toy from white kid...

As soon as they learn to walk and talk they start stealing from YT. It's inbred into them.

haywood
08-27-2020, 09:40 PM
As soon as they learn to walk and talk they start stealing from YT. It's inbred into them.

And niggers ALWAYS play the victim!! FUCK these apes!!

tweakstick
08-27-2020, 09:42 PM
It's hard not to blame the white kid's parents for this one. Did they not see the boons shuffling around when they enrolled the kid? Nevertheless, put the monkeys back in the cage where they belong, sue the daycuurah, take their license, and give the property to the white kids parents. Maybe they can open up a nice human daycare center.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-27-2020, 11:49 PM
It's hard not to blame the white kid's parents for this one. Did they not see the boons shuffling around when they enrolled the kid? Nevertheless, put the monkeys back in the cage where they belong, sue the daycuurah, take their license, and give the property to the white kids parents. Maybe they can open up a nice human daycare center.

exactly. I would never put my kid in a daycare run by ghetto niggers.

Coon Club Road
08-29-2020, 09:47 AM
... Did they not see the boons shuffling around when they enrolled the kid? ...

When my son and DIL enrolled my granddaughter in pre-school, they made sure the place was lily white.

But the most refreshing thing I saw when I accompanied my daughter in law to pick up my granddaughter one afternoon was a list of the students names on the wall.

If I recall, there were 2 lists of about 7 names, one list per class, and not one name was one of those fucked up ones.

Naturally without niggers was a big help, but every name was an old school regular name like Bill, Joe, Paul, David, Ann, Betty, Diane, Kathy etc.

Maybe living on the outskirts of one of the nation's largest military installations has something to do with that.

Frank
08-29-2020, 06:26 PM
Why is this not being shown on every MSM network? Why are there not shouts of outrage and calls for this sow to be fired?

If a white person had done this to a nigglet it's all you would hear about for a week and the daycare employees face would be plastered all over the place.

This push to hide all the disgusting shit niggers do on a daily basis and elevate them to sinless, godly saints is about to push me over the edge.

CoonsЯus
08-29-2020, 06:52 PM
I went to the mall yesterday and there were two little niggers pushing and shoving each other around in the rest area. They were both around 4 or 5 and I'm guessing it was the pappy, that was sprawled out on the leather sofa punching its paws into its sail fone. The big-nig was ignoring the mini-nigger shenanigans as expected. As I walked by with my kid, the little nigger looked at me and lunged at me. I stared it right in its yellow eyes and said " ooga booga " under my mask. It looked coonfused and we walked off laughing. Niggers from an early age are bred to infiltrate human tolerance. I hate them all. Every dark last one of them.

Jim Crow
08-29-2020, 08:37 PM
I hope the parents of the white child have the place shut down and get compensated.Because I know if it were the other way around, not only would that happen.It would be all over the news and arrests would have been made.

Coon Club Road
08-29-2020, 11:01 PM
I mean what the double fuck?!?! Dont niggers teach their chiltren manners?

I've seen this behavior dozens of times in the play area at the mall when my kids were young.

The play area was kinda nice and I really hated to tell the kids we couldn't stop and play if it was loaded with niggers.

As they got older they caught on... before I even would have a chance to hawkeye the area, the kids would and one of the kids would say "Looks like we aren't playing today, too many blacks".

IseDaDiva
08-30-2020, 02:06 AM
I mean what the double fuck?!?! Dont niggers teach their chiltren manners?

I've seen this behavior dozens of times in the play area at the mall when my kids were young.

The play area was kinda nice and I really hated to tell the kids we couldn't stop and play if it was loaded with niggers.

As they got older they caught on... before I even would have a chance to hawkeye the area, the kids would and one of the kids would say "Looks like we aren't playing today, too many blacks".

You must have heard the language sows use on their sprogs - so foul and profane it would embarrass a truck driver: "You lil fuckin' muthafucka. Get your fuckin' black ass over here." Then they proceed to beat the shit out of them. Nigger parenting does not provide much structure to the sprogs. This is what they learn from dear old mammy, that is, the ones who escape being lobsterized, murdered or starved to death.

tweakstick
08-30-2020, 03:16 AM
You must have heard the language sows use on their sprogs - so foul and profane it would embarrass a truck driver: "You lil fuckin' muthafucka. Get your fuckin' black ass over here." Then they proceed to beat the shit out of them. Nigger parenting does not provide much structure to the sprogs. This is what they learn from dear old mammy, that is, the ones who escape being lobsterized, murdered or starved to death.

I see it daily down here. It's just like the dreaded "N" word. They can say anything they want but whitey don't dare say anything to them.

I'll never forget a trip to Wallyworld a few years back. While waiting behind a sheeboon at the register, I spotted her 4 y/o snigglet boost a candy bar right in front of me while mammy was fumbling for it's EBT. I got her attention and said somewhat loudly "Hey - Your kid just pocketed a candy bar!"

Mammy turned around and grabbed that kid by it's ear with one hand and it's opposite cheek by the other then spun it's paw around 180 degrees on the kid's cheek forcing the kid to the floor while screaming at it "Whaddidi done tolt-chu 'bout stealin'!!"

I though to myself she probably told it not to get caught. Mammy proceeded to beat that kid like it owed her money. Everyone within earshot turned to see the monkey melee. Mammy pulled the candy bar out and threw it back on the candy rack, grabbed her receipt and strolled out. The whole time this was going on, mammy never let go of the snigglets other ear. Surprising multitasking abilities for a nigger I must say.

As they passed in front of me, they walked right past a nigger cop who never batted an eye. We could both plainly see the now red and swelling upper cheek on the side of the snigglett's face. That kid screamed bloody murder the whole way from the candy rack to the car.

Nobody gave a shit except Mrs. Tweak who scolded me for getting the kid in so much trouble. I just told her that I'm not paying higher prices because niggers steal and people need to speak up. I asked her "wouldn't you want to know if Tweak Jr. did the same thing?" She didn't have anything to say after that.