PDA

View Full Version : Nigger your son was not worth 3 billion dollars!

Cat fur allergic
08-27-2020, 07:43 PM
Father Of Seattle "CHAZ-CHOP" Shooting Victim Files $3B Claims Against Seattle, King County And The State Of Washington

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/father-of-seattle-chaz-chop-shooting-victim-files-3b-claims-against-seattle-king-county-and-the-state-of-washington-301119783.html

Groid_Rage
08-27-2020, 10:59 PM
$3 is too much for a "special needs" (they are all retarded) POS coon

haywood
08-27-2020, 11:09 PM
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/father-of-seattle-chaz-chop-shooting-victim-files-3b-claims-against-seattle-king-county-and-the-state-of-washington-301119783.html

Niggers have ALWAYS been mathematically challenged!!

Whitey Ford
08-27-2020, 11:33 PM
Us Whitey Humans can NEVER fucking win when dealing with the feral coon baboons!

The whole point to that idiotic nigger experiment known as CHAZ/CHOP was for niggers and their wigger dipshit buddies to be free from Whitey's rules and laws and run amok like the uncivilized monkeys that they are. Once they did get away from Whitey's rule of law and one of them died from their own stupidity, they still want to hold Whitey culpable for it. Self reliance isn't something niggers are known for, but I'm all for cutting the niggers free. But damn, it sure would be nice if niggers would stop blaming Whitey for their own myriad failures if the dumb niggers did create their own homeland and have to rely on themselves. This is why they will never go back to Apefrica, because there they won't have access to Whitey's welfare, healthcare, section 8, EBT, etc etc. Niggers scream RAYCISS! even as they burn down your city and loot your welfare system. Us Humans are nothing but enablers at this point. It's toxic, dysfunctional and wrong.

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-27-2020, 11:40 PM
Might as well have asked for 300 kamabajillion. Hey I think I just created a nigger name.

tweakstick
08-28-2020, 06:00 AM
Might as well have asked for 300 kamabajillion. Hey I think I just created a nigger name.

We should just give it to him and be done as long as he pays his own legal fees and settles out of court. The Buckswanian exchange rate on 300 jillion Kamabas to American dollars is about $2.85.
:flip

Coon Club Road
08-28-2020, 07:27 AM
BLM = "Burn Loot Murder"...

Nice! :lol

Jim Crow
08-29-2020, 10:38 PM
$3 billion! That would be the highest ghetto lottery payoff in history! I hope he gets $.00

CoonsЯus
08-30-2020, 07:15 AM
Horace Anderson- father of Lorenzo Anderson -- the special needs teenager murdered on June 20, 2020

but he be spayshall needz an sheet !! All niggers are needed, especially in Africa !

azmarlin39a
08-30-2020, 01:16 PM
They’ll take a quick settlement that will keep them in malt liquor, and cheap chicken for awhile. All the while laughing at YT.