PDA

View Full Version : Mike Obama bitches about not being seen!

Cat fur allergic
08-27-2020, 07:37 PM
Hey guy, we don't want to see you! We have to get new eyes each time we see you@!!!

Michelle Obama Speaks Out About Facing Racism As First Lady: 'White People Don't Even See Me'

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/michelle-obama-speaks-facing-racism-182700185.html

Coon Club Road
08-27-2020, 10:31 PM
"White People Don't Even See Me"

Ever think we DON'T want to see you? If you have, you are right!

haywood
08-27-2020, 11:07 PM
"White People Don't Even See Me"

Ever think we DON'T want to see you? If you have, you are right!

YEP!! FUCK this tranny!! I would RATHER look at a Slavic beauty like Melania!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-27-2020, 11:16 PM
I've got news for you, Michael. "White people" aren't the only Humans who don't want to look at you ugly non-Humans.

I spent years living among Hispanics.

They hate you.

I spent years working with Asians, and traveling to their native lands.

They have nothing but contempt for you.

Arabic/Semitic people...?

Hate you!

Central Asians (East Indians, etc...)?

You parasites aren't even allowed in many of their nations.

Pacific Islanders...? Good luck with that, niggers!

The fact is, Humans don't hate niggers because of their grotesque physical traits, they hate them because they're niggers! They think like niggers, act like niggers, and fail like niggers.

Because, in the end, they're niggers, Mike...

Jim Crow
08-29-2020, 10:47 PM
Big mike onigger was the most racist pos who ever lived in the White House! Funny how the most racist call others racist.

deadmann83
08-31-2020, 07:52 PM
He's probably mad because no one will give him any dick. No wonder he's an uglier then hell tranny. If I was going to pick a tranny, it would at least be one way less Ugly then Michelle Obama and not a nigger.

Groid_Rage
09-01-2020, 01:10 PM
The DC area is full of assholes who are rude AF & DGAF about anyone, nigger or not.

tweakstick
09-01-2020, 01:49 PM
If I was going to pick a tranny, it would at least be one way less Ugly then Michelle Obama and not a nigger.

Wait... What?:confused:

If I was going to pick a tranny it would be dibs on which one would win a slap fight that rolled out onto Bourbon Street!

Sorry, dude, that one was just to easy to pass up.:lol

azmarlin39a
09-01-2020, 02:49 PM
She gets upset over humans hating niggers. It’s going to get more intense, you sow.

Cat fur allergic
09-13-2020, 03:19 PM
Mike is lying of course, the Media still promotes her as some sort of beauty. It disgusting.