PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Wedding Ripped Off By Nigger Guests

Groid_Rage
08-27-2020, 12:42 PM
Michigan couple has all wedding gifts stolen from outdoor nuptials
You may now grift the bride.
A Michigan couple says their wedding day was ruined by crashers who stole all of the gifts from their outdoor celebration.
Alicia and Darreck Trayler (?) got hitched Saturday night in a ceremony held behind the home of the groom’s mother in Melvindale, news station WDIV reported.
https://nypost.com/2020/08/26/wedding-crashers-steal-every-gift-from-couples-outdoor-nuptials/
This is total TNB. Niggers just being themselves.
:violin

deadmann83
08-27-2020, 04:38 PM
Bwahahaha too bad Niggers, you don't deserve anything at all anyway!

Sandy
08-27-2020, 06:49 PM
The trio told someone they were bringing the presents indoors — but when the ceremony was over, the gifts were nowhere to be found, the couple said.

I bet it was an inside job. The buck and bridesow had a few unknown friends steal the gifts, which have already been pawned, and it's a good sob story to get replacements and GibsMeDat.

Every last gift was stolen, anyway, so the niggers will just go back to the same stores to shoplift or grab-and-run again.

tweakstick
08-27-2020, 08:19 PM
I bet it was an inside job. The buck and bridesow had a few unknown friends steal the gifts, which have already been pawned, and it's a good sob story to get replacements and GibsMeDat.

Every last gift was stolen, anyway, so the niggers will just go back to the same stores to shoplift or grab-and-run again.

There is no betting here. This WAS a hoax. If anyone knows niggers, it's niggers. These two knew damn well that putting presents out without armed guards to watch them would be a recipe for grabs me. If there were any "presents" they were empty boxes for show. This is nothing but a preplanned gofundanigger hustle and anyone that donates to these niggers is an idiot for doing so.

If niggers spent one percent of the time and effort they spend on trying to come up with a scam on actually an actual day's work, they... Well, I guess they wouldn't be niggers now, would they?

CoonsЯus
08-27-2020, 09:23 PM
no doubt the bleeding heart liberals have started a $1m GoFundMuhDik account and the target is already reached.

azmarlin39a
08-30-2020, 01:21 PM
What kind of gifts would niggers give/get at a hood nigger wedding? Used stolen toasters? This is a piss poor story.

Jim Crow
08-30-2020, 03:00 PM
Ape on ape crime sounds ok to me.just keep it in the hood away from us humans.