PDA

View Full Version : MLB Crybabies Won't Play Ball

Coon Club Road
08-26-2020, 11:52 PM
Are you kidding me?

MLB has cancelled games due to a players "boycott" due to the Kenosha niggers demise.

These crybabies should be fired.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MLB/status/1298802835774205953?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcam p%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

tweakstick
08-27-2020, 12:08 AM
Seriously. These niggers had one job. You can't even call it a job. If you get paid to play a game, it isn't work. It's a damn game.

You get paid.
To play.
A game.

How fucking lazy and obstinate does a nigger have to be to refuse do what it wants to do anyway - which is play - and get paid.

It's favorite things in life are literally to fuck off, not work and spend money that it didn't have to work for.

Niggers can fuck up a wet dream.

What next? If we pay them to rape, rob and do drugs will they stop to protest?

Scratch that... I guess we already do with the gibs.

Ignatow
08-27-2020, 03:56 AM
I really would be happy if there's no more nigger sports. These simians really don't think. Don't play sports, as they're paid, loss of interest from fans/consumers. Next thing you know, no more revenue. Niggers will be let go, and having no intelligence, will die broke.

I've given up on the big 3 main sports. I've lost interest in baseball as well due to niggers. The only thing I watch occasionally is MMA. There's always an arrogant blackie that ends up beaten to a pulp by a human.

Sports is a past time, I don't want to see BLM, kneeling, pandering, nigger worship, and since nigger athletes have $, they impregnate many mudsharks, so now we've got a new and increasing population of abominations. If a nigga is broke, I doubt a mudshark would even look at it.

haywood
08-27-2020, 08:37 AM
I really would be happy if there's no more nigger sports. These simians really don't think. Don't play sports, as they're paid, loss of interest from fans/consumers. Next thing you know, no more revenue. Niggers will be let go, and having no intelligence, will die broke.

I've given up on the big 3 main sports. I've lost interest in baseball as well due to niggers. The only thing I watch occasionally is MMA. There's always an arrogant blackie that ends up beaten to a pulp by a human.

Sports is a past time, I don't want to see BLM, kneeling, pandering, nigger worship, and since nigger athletes have $, they impregnate many mudsharks, so now we've got a new and increasing population of abominations. If a nigga is broke, I doubt a mudshark would even look at it.

That's why I watch MMA as well!! I love seeing a primate get pummeled by a human!!