PDA

View Full Version : Words niggers can't pronounce..

Mushmouth
04-02-2017, 01:48 PM
Fluidity..

I'm working and just came out to my truck for a smoke and figured I'd poke around here. My radio is on a classic rock station but there's a Celtics bakkaball game on right now.

I tuned it out as I was browsing the site but couldn't help but notice the nigger announcer trying to sound human, then he tried to say "fluidity". Took him three tries then the human announcer had to cover for him and make a comment about it being a tough word for playing scrabble.. :lol

It's 100.7 WZLX Boston if anyone wants a few lulz, this nigger is really struggling..

Mushmouth
04-02-2017, 01:55 PM
Add ability and physicality.. :lmao

IseDaDiva
04-02-2017, 02:05 PM
the human announcer had to cover for him and make a comment about it being a tough word for playing scrabble..

No, it's a tough word to say if you have huge, inflated bootlips not designed or capable of forming the more complex human words or any words with more than two syllables.

SC Anemia
04-02-2017, 02:12 PM
Open a dictionary to any page and I could point out 50-60 words that niggers can't pronounce properly.

Just listen to any ape in the House of Representatives trying to make a point. It's unbelievably painful to hear.

IseDaDiva
04-02-2017, 02:39 PM
I recently watched Judge Milian trying to teach a nigger to say "specific." Didn't matter how many times she repeated it, sow still said, "pacific."

jeffro
04-02-2017, 03:06 PM
and they sure cant say ask or ambulance. let me axe u a question about the amberlance

Rape Ape
04-02-2017, 04:44 PM
Niggers can't pronounce a long 'f' or 'v' sound without their rubbery mooselips fluttering in the breeze. Kind of like white people can't pronounce the nigger clicking language becuause we don't have lip spoons to clap together.

Buckshank
04-02-2017, 04:47 PM
Niggers anywhere near technology is a gag. A SIM card for a cell phone becomes "a sims car fo muh sail foam."

Boy
04-02-2017, 04:51 PM
Earth - they all pronounce it - Erf

Them big bulbous bootlips getting in the way :lol

Bernie Goetz
04-02-2017, 05:09 PM
On the old site Doc Johnson had a great thread about this .

Buckshank
04-02-2017, 05:16 PM
Saying their own nigger staple foods. Chiggun/Chikkin and Watermelm/Waddymelum/Wamelum

MineEvolved
04-04-2017, 11:13 PM
Word is, they used to mispronounce 'master' a lot, too.... :lol

CoonTownYT
04-04-2017, 11:16 PM
All of them.

There are more notable examples, though. I've noticed time and time again that when they mean to say "form", they say "foam", instead. Conversely, when they mean to say "foam", they say "form". It's not that they can't say the words, it's just general nigger stupidity.

Boy
04-04-2017, 11:22 PM
Saying their own nigger staple foods. Chiggun/Chikkin and Watermelm/Waddymelum/Wamelum

MineEvolved
04-05-2017, 12:06 AM
-More of a phrase than a word but, 'I'm going to' which comes out 'I fenna' for some goddamn reason. 'I fenna go to the sto.'' (There's another one, by the way, store.)

Finna. And it's actually what you would refer to as reverse-evolution nigger babble....Finna started as 'finnta', which came from 'finin tah', which came from 'finnin to', which came from 'fixin tah', which came from the human language, 'fixing to'....