PDA

View Full Version : BLM niggers in DC invade restaurant and ruin patron's dining experience

Whitey Ford
08-25-2020, 06:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dqrLVrwoPo&feature=youtu.be

Coon Club Road
08-25-2020, 09:33 PM
I think this might be where the phrase "Fucking niggers" comes from!

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-25-2020, 11:43 PM
Was just thinking how hard it would’ve been for me not to say “stick a fork in it” and do exactly that.

Ignatow
08-26-2020, 02:16 AM
If a nigger invades your space, make more space. Pay your bill and just go. Don't run over any niggers. Any confrontation, you will be right, but you'll lose in the court of public opinion.

haywood
08-26-2020, 06:41 AM
If a nigger invades your space, make more space. Pay your bill and just go. Don't run over any niggers. Any confrontation, you will be right, but you'll lose in the court of public opinion.

I think that humans are disgusted and fed up over this BS and are going to FIGHT back hard. FUCK these libtards and BLM!! TRUMP 2020 and then I hope that he goes after 0bamagate and it's perps with a fury and puts niggers in their place.

grim1
08-26-2020, 09:23 AM
I am pretty sure this mouthy nigger would have gotten a face full of hot coffee. My wife would have probably put her in a choke hold.

Ignatow
08-26-2020, 01:00 PM
I think that humans are disgusted and fed up over this BS and are going to FIGHT back hard. FUCK these libtards and BLM!! TRUMP 2020 and then I hope that he goes after 0bamagate and it's perps with a fury and puts niggers in their place.

Yes, most reasonable humans are tired of these niggers just demanding equality and safety, yet look at them, they're the ones who are violent and pushing people minding their own business. They say if you are quiet, you are complicit in racism. I don't want to promote BLM, so I'm racist. I say all lives matter, so I'm racist. Niggers I got news for you: I'm not racist, because all you are of a different species! You are not part of the human race!

I can't wait to see Trump win. Sure Biden will win the liberal cities but I'm counting on good moderate Americans to say stop this insanity.

tweakstick
08-26-2020, 01:41 PM
I can't wait to see Trump win. Sure Biden will win the liberal cities but I'm counting on good moderate Americans to say stop this insanity.

I'm not worried about Trump loosing the vote. I'm worried about him loosing the election.

In close states, they plan on doing what they did in Florida. They will keep counting until they win and now they have the excuse of COVID and state laws that were passed to ensure it.

This time, instead of it being in one state, (FL) it will be in numerous states - everywhere there are mail in ballot boxes stuffed with zeroxed copies of votes with no way to verify who cast them, or any other safeguards found at a polling place. No register books to prevent multiple votes, no ID checks, no ANYTHING. Any asshole with a copier can stuff a curbside postal boxes while honest voters don't stand a damn chance.

Now does everyone understand? Now does everyone see that the COVID plandemic was a hoax?

haywood
08-26-2020, 02:48 PM
Yes, most reasonable humans are tired of these niggers just demanding equality and safety, yet look at them, they're the ones who are violent and pushing people minding their own business. They say if you are quiet, you are complicit in racism. I don't want to promote BLM, so I'm racist. I say all lives matter, so I'm racist. Niggers I got news for you: I'm not racist, because all you are of a different species! You are not part of the human race!

As am I!!