PDA

View Full Version : Fat, sloppy pig teacher refuses to take down inappropriate BLM poster in classroom despite parental complaints

Whitey Ford
08-25-2020, 05:13 AM
Gwinnett teacher under fire over Black Lives Matter poster

https://i.imgur.com/tPn5GAX.jpg

A Gwinnett County Public Schools teacher said district officials told her a Black Lives Matter poster visible in the background of her virtual classroom was a distraction and impacting her “effectiveness” as a teacher.

Paige McGaughey, a teacher at Alton C. Crews Middle School in Lawrenceville, said she added the sign to let Black students know she was an ally after the death of George Floyd on May 25 sparked protests around the world against police brutality and inequality. Floyd, a Black man, died in Minneapolis after a white officer, since fired, held a knee to Floyd’s neck for several minutes. A total of four officers were fired and face felony charges.

“I know that deep learning can only occur when students feel safe,” said McGaughey, who has been teaching for 20 years. “I also have decor and books in my classroom library that show multiculturalism regarding LGBTQ+, Muslim students, immigrants and so on.

“As a white female teacher, I want the message to be ‘you matter and you are safe here’ to all my students.”

“HR would not tell me to remove it, but kept saying it impacts my effectiveness as a teacher,” she said, adding she was told there could be consequences if other parents complain.

https://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta-news/gwinnett-teacher-under-fire-over-black-lives-matter-poster/7J6XN4SCXJEQZERRM2TYGYQMQ4/

Parents complain to school district over Gwinnett County teacher's 'Black Lives Matter' poster

McGaughey said a parent was worried she’d only be teaching curriculum geared towards Black students.

She respectfully told the families the poster wasn’t going anywhere and that’s when the complaints went to the district.

“I was told that it was a divisive message and I was told it was a distraction in my classroom and that it impacted my effectiveness as a teacher,” said McGaughey.

Gwinnett County Public Schools said that, although officials are not asking her to take down the poster, they added in a statement:

“Having received complaints from two parents about a teacher having a Black Lives Matter poster in the background of her video conferencing sessions with students, the principal spoke with the teacher. He asked her to consider how not to make this poster a distraction for the students in the class. Our employees do have the same civic responsibilities and privileges as any other citizen, including actively supporting causes. However, that is not usually done in the workplace as it can become an effectiveness issue if it creates a disruption to the learning environment (i.e. complaints and or concerns raised from parents, students, or others in the community).”

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/education/parents-complain-gwinnett-teachers-black-lives-matter-poster/85-600ccbb4-1c54-46b0-95d4-b5b73c30130f

Coon Club Road
08-25-2020, 05:40 AM
If that were my kid, I would personally along with my network of concerned parents, make sure the superintendents phone does not stop ringing and his voicemail box is plugged up tighter than a bulls ass with complaints about this probable coal burning asshole.

Eventually the superintendent would have to take care of business or he wouldn't be able to get any work done. (Not that a lot of them bust their ass)

haywood
08-25-2020, 06:21 AM
If that were my kid, I would personally along with my network of concerned parents, make sure the superintendents phone does not stop ringing and his voicemail box is plugged up tighter than a bulls ass with complaints about this probable coal burning asshole.

Eventually the superintendent would have to take care of business or he wouldn't be able to get any work done. (Not that a lot of them bust their ass)

That DISGUZTING libtard bitch HAS to be a coalburner. No human would touch that slob pos!!

Frank
08-25-2020, 01:04 PM
That DISGUZTING libtard bitch HAS to be a coalburner. No human would touch that slob pos!!

I agree... I'd bet a dollar she's had the coal put to her more than once.

DR Spook
08-25-2020, 02:35 PM
Can you imagine the chimping if it were a confederate flag? This shit is out of hand. Sadly, white libtards are leading the stupid niggers into thinking they are owed something. It pisses me off to no end that the country I dedicated my life to defending and serving has degenerated to this. Damn niggers ruin everything.

haywood
08-25-2020, 04:15 PM
i agree... I'd bet a dollar she's had the coal put to her more than once.

so would i!!

azmarlin39a
08-25-2020, 04:18 PM
Fire that multi chin mud shark. Nigger lives don’t matter.

Coon Club Road
08-25-2020, 09:25 PM
Can you imagine the chimping if it were a confederate flag...

GREAT comparison! They would burn down 3 or 4 cities over that!

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-25-2020, 11:45 PM
These are the “white wimmenz” they refer to when they state they’re taking all the white women.

Ignatow
08-26-2020, 02:19 AM
Traitors need to be incarcerated. Mudsharking is treason against humanity. I can't stand the number of half breed niggers. Some dilution of the wild beast, but not by much.

This fat nigger lover will be shown the true meaning of monkey love.

Coon Club Road
08-26-2020, 03:51 AM
These are the “white wimmenz” they refer to when they state they’re taking all the white women.

Doesn't matter what they tip the scale at, as long as it's white.

To a nigger, having a white wimmenz is like driving a Mercedes!

haywood
08-26-2020, 06:03 AM
Doesn't matter what they tip the scale at, as long as it's white.

To a nigger, having a white wimmenz is like driving a Mercedes!

Wif gold reyims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!