PDA

View Full Version : BLM mural outside of Trump Tower gets a much needed makeover with a bucket of pink paint

Whitey Ford
08-25-2020, 03:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni5_Sege6kU

Aussie Chimper
08-25-2020, 04:49 AM
Why did those with the pink paint get arrested, but those with the yellow paint (including De Niggio) not? A classic case of rules for some but not for others! Does the Trump Organisation as a rate (tax) payer of NYC deserve to have that yellow dribble painted on the road in front of their business?

Coon Club Road
08-25-2020, 05:44 AM
Especially when that yellow dribble is traffic paint, very expensive stuff, paid for by working people with tax money.

tweakstick
08-25-2020, 05:55 AM
Especially when that yellow dribble is traffic paint, very expensive stuff, paid for by working people with tax money.

Yep, traffic line paint is the most expensive you can buy because it is the only paint that still has lead in it to withstand the elements. Silly as it seems, You have to be certified to even transport this shit in some places, much less to use, purchase or remove it. HAZMAT, PPE certifications, special training, you name it, you need it. All of this shit drives the price up. All because niggers in the projects can't keep dey babeez from peeling the paint off the walls and eating it.

Coon Club Road
08-25-2020, 08:33 AM
^^^ I learned about the stuff working at the good old gas station.

The oil company supplied "Curb Paint" to the stations by the gallon, 2 cans in a box, blue, yellow, red and white. And by all means, this was some good thick paint.

We had to touch up the curbs every Monday and as needed if it wasn't raining. (People can't fucking drive through a gas station without rubbing the curb)

One day I was swinging my brush against the curb at the island when the city line painters came in for gas.

They were busting my balls about how often I had to touch up the curbs. One of then produced a 5 gal. pail, almost MT, but containing enough to do the island completely.

They said use this, tires won't stick or rub this shit off!

They were right. The stuff is bullet proof.