PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again

Tell it like it is
08-24-2020, 06:56 PM
Kenosha nigger with criminal record, too fucking stupid to drop a knife, decided to try and drive away.
Seven shots later, his monkey ass is taking up a hospital bed and his nigger tribe is burning down the town.
All evidence from niggerbook and court records show him to be a total piece of monkey shit with 6 bastard niglets to his credit.
Pray the officers get a fair trial for at least trying to do their job.
Niggers are truly a scourge on this planet. Truly the most useless animal taking up space.

Coon Club Road
08-24-2020, 09:52 PM
As long as police officers come to work and do their diligent duty to uphold the law, niggers are going to get stopped for obvious reasons, and if they fail to comply, well then it can't be said they weren't warned before action was taken.

Unregistered
08-24-2020, 10:09 PM
As long as police officers come to work and do their diligent duty to uphold the law, niggers are going to get stopped for obvious reasons, and if they fail to comply, well then it can't be said they weren't warned before action was taken.

Even though niggers like to say "Dindu Muffins!", in most, if not all cases, the niggers involved were cognizant of which crimes they were violating, and made a willful choice to do so.

Unregistered
08-24-2020, 10:34 PM
Nigger riots in my state. Kenosha and Milwaukee are several 100s of miles away from me yet the nigger threat creeps closer and closer.
A lot of Wisconsinites (that I’ve met at least) are silently woke because they know what niggers have done to Milwaukee but slowly the brainwashing is winning over more of the newer generation.
Niggers are slowly starting to leak across the state with their TNB so maybe soon it’ll be time to pack my bags and leave.
If Trump wins maybe I can hope he settles the mob down for a bit.

Blue Gum
08-25-2020, 05:18 PM
I knew when they wrangled that floppy-lipped nigger monkey, groid floyd, that everytime and by the way it's almost EVERYTIME, a nigger resists arrest or DOESN'T Comply with an officer, the chance of the nigger getting batwings is really good...why isn't any nigger speaking out and telling niggers to just COMPLY? Yea...yea...I know already, the nigger brain doesn't think and is incapable of reasoning like a human...

They aren't like us...now I see this purple nigger lawyer that hooked up with groid Floyd's spawn, taking on this niggers case...and this lawyer, he's one of these niggers that are so black, they look purple out in the sun,...

I heard the rap sheet on this nigger...long as your arm...surprise surprise...included in that was sexual assault, so this nigger, like every other buck nigger on the planet had a "muh-dicking" issue...of course listening to this purple nigger lawyer, this nigger "dindu nuffin"...lol

Unregistered
08-27-2020, 05:22 PM
What really makes me sick is that every athletic team is now boycotting their games to protest "police brutality." Hello, this pavement ape was trying to flee from the cops AND it had a knife. Why do sports teams feel like THIS is the only political cause that demands their support? What if I was a baseball player and I was livid about the treatment of the Spotted Whipperwool? Would that justify me using my workplace as a forum for my personal discontent?

Unregistered
08-27-2020, 08:41 PM
Let the sports teams protest. Who cares? They'll come back when they find out "da gubment" doesn't cut welfare checks that big...