PDA

View Full Version : Luka Doncic...

GDRHammer
08-24-2020, 12:59 PM
I do not follow the NBA (Nigger Baskeet-bawl Assosimation and sheeit...) but this story reminds me of why I hate what has happened to our world. Montrezl (what the fuck kind of nigger name is that?!?) Harrell called Luka Doncic a “bitch ass white boy” during the Clippers’ Game 3 win over the Mavericks. In the grand scheme of things it is typical nigger shit talk. Whatever. In todays Nigger Loving World, there was hardly a peep. Luka Doncic was a man about it. He didn't pitch a bitch, file a protest. organize a 'White Lives Matter' protest, call for NBA Commissioner Adam Silver to step down...nothing.
Now let's imagine if a white player simply stated the obvious (ie; fucking nigger...) during a game? Whereas a nigger uses the 'heat of battle' excuse, no human would be allowed to get away with it. Instead we would be treated to all of the monkeyshines that we are seeing every-single-fucking-day.

Just another item on a very long list of why I HATE Niggers.

Ignatow
08-24-2020, 02:30 PM
When I was young and naive I watched sports. NBA mostly. But make no mistake, I already knew they were just overpaid simians with monkey moves. I heard bits and pieces of this incident. Again, a nigger gets away with abuse.

All humans should just stop watching sports and bankrupt these nigger-enabling companies. It may take time, but I think it's headed there.

haywood
08-24-2020, 03:00 PM
I do not follow the NBA (Nigger Baskeet-bawl Assosimation and sheeit...) but this story reminds me of why I hate what has happened to our world. Montrezl (what the fuck kind of nigger name is that?!?) Harrell called Luka Doncic a “bitch ass white boy” during the Clippers’ Game 3 win over the Mavericks. In the grand scheme of things it is typical nigger shit talk. Whatever. In todays Nigger Loving World, there was hardly a peep. Luka Doncic was a man about it. He didn't pitch a bitch, file a protest. organize a 'White Lives Matter' protest, call for NBA Commissioner Adam Silver to step down...nothing.
Now let's imagine if a white player simply stated the obvious (ie; fucking nigger...) during a game? Whereas a nigger uses the 'heat of battle' excuse, no human would be allowed to get away with it. Instead we would be treated to all of the monkeyshines that we are seeing every-single-fucking-day.

Just another item on a very long list of why I HATE Niggers.

Great minds THINK ALIKE!! This is a TEXTBOOK example of double standards and how niggers are coddled!!

haywood
08-24-2020, 03:01 PM
When I was young and naive I watched sports. NBA mostly. But make no mistake, I already knew they were just overpaid simians with monkey moves. I heard bits and pieces of this incident. Again, a nigger gets away with abuse.

All humans should just stop watching sports and bankrupt these nigger-enabling companies. It may take time, but I think it's headed there.

It DEFINITELY is!! Don't watch feetsbawl or bakkabawl, watch MMA where MOST of the time a human destroys a nigger!!

Coon Club Road
08-24-2020, 03:27 PM
...All humans should just stop watching sports and bankrupt these nigger-enabling companies. It may take time, but I think it's headed there.

Absolutely!

I never watched sweaty niggers running back and forth squeaking their shoes and I was seriously considering tuning into my first NASCAR race this year, but fuck that and the NASCOON race card driver that ruined it for everyone.

And as far as those NFL niggers who refuse to stand for our flag? Double fuck them.

MLB made me look at "BLM" stenciled on the back of the pitcher's mound during the home opener. Fuck them as well. I will not watch another MLB game all season and I will certainly not patronize any company or brand that any of those WOKE organizations sponsor.

I plead with my brother Chimpers to do the same.

Get WOKE, Go BROKE!