PDA

View Full Version : Princess Sow speaks out of turn again.

Cat fur allergic
08-22-2020, 06:44 PM
Piers Morgan calls for Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to be stripped of titles after plea for ‘change’ in US election

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/piers-morgan-calls-meghan-markle-090528495.html

Jim Crow
08-22-2020, 06:55 PM
Fucking octocoon! Harry’s mom Diana would be proud! And I don’t mean that sarcastically. After all didn’t Diana fuck a Muslin? She even considered converting to a Muslin. Harry has that nigger loving instinct in breaded in him.He gets it from his dead whore mom. Anyway,who gives a shit if him and his nigger wife are stripped of their title.They are nobodies.

IseDaDiva
08-26-2020, 09:15 PM
Harry is an inbred moron, just like his dear daddy. He's a beta cuck and like all beta cucks, lets his sheboon dominate him.

Odin's balls
08-27-2020, 05:38 AM
Harry is an inbred moron, just like his dear daddy. He's a beta cuck and like all beta cucks, lets his sheboon dominate him.

But Charles isn't his Dad. James Hewitt is. Harry isn't even of Royal stock.

What makes me laugh is that The ultra woke sheboon still thinks that she is royalty. It isn't, its a Duchess. Hardly royal at all.

Being totally clueless and with that typical nigger sense of entitlement, it actually put 'Princess of the united Kingdom' on the sprog's birth certificate.

Surely 'Spokes model' or Luxury yacht entertainment girl would have been closer to the truth.

haywood
08-27-2020, 08:41 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/piers-morgan-calls-meghan-markle-090528495.html

Pters used to be a libtard and was a big proponent of gun control. I guess he took the "red pill" and saw reality. Good!! There is STILL hope!! Fuck megape and prince soy boy!! I DESPISE those two worthless narcissists!!

IseDaDiva
08-27-2020, 09:46 AM
But Charles isn't his Dad. James Hewitt is. Harry isn't even of Royal stock.

What makes me laugh is that The ultra woke sheboon still thinks that she is royalty. It isn't, its a Duchess. Hardly royal at all.

Being totally clueless and with that typical nigger sense of entitlement, it actually put 'Princess of the united Kingdom' on the sprog's birth certificate.

I previously thought it was Hewitt as well. I guess that could be. Maybe Hewitt is a moron too?

Ignatow
08-27-2020, 02:26 PM
Piers Morgan is, I think, manipulating things for his benefit. I've heard he was the one who actually introduced Harry to Me-again. And he's known in the entertainment industry to have connections to the royals and would-be royals and their upper class. He may have changed, but you know Hollywood. Strange bedfellows.

Odin's balls
08-28-2020, 01:56 AM
I previously thought it was Hewitt as well. I guess that could be. Maybe Hewitt is a moron too?

I think James Hewitt was the smart one. He has never admitted to being the father, despite the glaringly obvious evidence in front of us.

Princess Diana on the other hand was as thick as pigshit and would open her legs for anyone who paid her attention. Harry takes after his mother in that respect.