PDA

View Full Version : America's richest nigger under $200 million dollar tax fraud investigation

Whitey Ford
08-21-2020, 11:21 PM
Billionaire Robert Smith Fighting U.S. Criminal Tax Inquiry

https://i.imgur.com/mOKpxKD.jpg

When billionaire Robert Smith ended his 2019 Morehouse College commencement speech by vowing to pay off student debt for the entire graduating class, cheers of “MVP, MVP, MVP!” rose from students and faculty on the Atlanta campus.

What the audience didn’t know was that Smith was harboring a financial secret. He was being pursued by Justice Department prosecutors and Internal Revenue Service agents for potential tax crimes, according to four people familiar with the matter.

Federal authorities have spent four years examining whether Smith failed to pay U.S. taxes on about $200 million in assets that moved through offshore structures, some of those people said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-08-21/billionaire-robert-smith-fighting-u-s-criminal-tax-inquiry?srnd=premium

Coon Club Road
08-21-2020, 11:58 PM
So how did this coon become nigger rich? Lottery? Hi-Point blow up in his hand?

Ignatow
08-22-2020, 01:53 AM
I knew it! I knew it! There is no such thing as an honest nigger. This one started in the financial markets, then set up his own fund management firm, and built from there. But really, it always boils down to getting ahead through favors, affirmative action, undeserved opportunities. I am skeptical of magic niggers and their wealth, knowing full well they're up to no good, ever.

This is proof to me this nigger is a fraud, doing shady things. Not to say other Wall Streeters are angels, but I'm just not a big fan of greed and dishonesty. I hope this nigger goes to jail.

BTW I know it traded it's gorilla for a coalburner. If there's a pending divorce, I've got to look it up. A "billionaire nigger's" coalburner is still - a filthy whore.

MoonCrickets
08-22-2020, 06:31 AM
guess he figures it’s better to give the stolen loot away to his kind. That is before those Honky’s at the government take it first ! Yet another fine example of black Racism!

tweakstick
08-22-2020, 07:01 AM
Nigger rich nĭg′ər rĭch
adj. To spend money with no proper planning for the future or consequences.
adj. To over extend one's finances without paying necessary or required creditors first.
adj. To suddenly be financially well off one day only to be insolvent within the next week.
adj. The natural state of niggers with any amount of money not hard earned, occurring due to the genetic requirement of niggers to Lookee Meez! This condition usually manifest itself with rheeumz, bling, hoes, lobstuhz, more hoes and drugs.

Coon Club Road
08-22-2020, 07:26 AM
..."to suddenly be financially well off one day only to be insolvent within the next week...

Bingo!

animal mother
08-22-2020, 07:35 AM
Wasn’t this the nigger who wanted “reparations “ in the billions be given to worthless niggers?

CoonsЯus
08-23-2020, 07:44 AM
all niggers are guilty all of the time. All they do is shuffle their guilt between believing parties of nigger praisers. When there are no lies left to tell, the nigger trap door opens and everybody can see the nigger's, emperor's new clothes. Of course, the nigger will get a slap on its paw and the believers will continue to campaign that repression and racism were the ultimate driving factors of the nigger's perversion.