PDA

View Full Version : Rape Ape cop.

Cat fur allergic
08-20-2020, 09:20 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/predatory-cop-raped-women-arrested-194939454.html

‘Predatory’ cop raped women he arrested – sometimes in Tennessee squad car, feds say

I hope they are all niggers. I hope no humans girls were raped.

tweakstick
08-21-2020, 01:55 AM
Happened in Shataniggah Tennessee.

It's a damn shame. Chattanooga was once a nice, white, beautiful place with a low nigger population that knew their place. Damn niggacrats ruin everything.

Sandy
08-21-2020, 11:37 PM
I hope they are all niggers. I hope no humans girls were raped.

I always fear the victims are human. A sow pulled over would offer muh poosie to get out of a ticket.

I think once I told you guys about a retired cop (white) where I used to live. He had an unsavory rep and was known to make stuff up to pull girls over and hit on them, and we suspected he'd gotten sex out of girls he threatened. So how much worse is a nigger with a badge?

haywood
08-22-2020, 03:48 PM
I always fear the victims are human. A sow pulled over would offer muh poosie to get out of a ticket.

I think once I told you guys about a retired cop (white) where I used to live. He had an unsavory rep and was known to make stuff up to pull girls over and hit on them, and we suspected he'd gotten sex out of girls he threatened. So how much worse is a nigger with a badge?

1,000 times!!

IseDaDiva
08-22-2020, 04:55 PM
Rape, rape, rape. Muh dik, muh dik. Muh poosy, etc. All hypersexual, brainless niggers need to be neutered and spayed at 8 weeks of age, the way we do with feral cats.