PDA

View Full Version : Nigger beats white ex-NYPD cop in horrific attack

CoonsЯus
08-20-2020, 12:24 PM
https://nypost.com/2020/08/19/retired-nypd-sergeant-attacked-in-garment-district-beatdown/

A retired NYC cop was beaten to the ground and robbed by a nigger. This was in daylight in the 'apparent' security of mid-town. NYC is a lost cause and can not be saved. The monkeys have taken over the zoo.

Cat fur allergic
08-20-2020, 01:52 PM
Niggers are out of control. Just like our masters like it. They gave the niggers so much rights.

Jim Crow
08-20-2020, 07:19 PM
I know it’s hard to get carry permits in New York. But he’s an ex cop, he should carry.

Coon Club Road
08-20-2020, 09:06 PM
Masterjadin???? What kind of nigger name is that? just when you thought you heard it all.

Still waiting to read about the first nigger named "At Large"!

CoonsЯus
08-20-2020, 09:12 PM
Still waiting to read about the first nigger named "At Large"!

What do you call a midget, psychic on the lam??

You don't know do you...it's a small, medium at large !! :lol

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-20-2020, 09:30 PM
It’s always like a video game too. They loot the remnants of their victim after they go donkey kong on their ass.

Serpents reign
08-21-2020, 12:28 AM
This is why I will never set foot in New York City it's just a disgusting shithole just like every other City they destroyed in our once-great country niggars truly are a curse on this planet not to mention the country

tweakstick
08-21-2020, 04:06 AM
This is why you cannot find a moving company in NY. They are all overbooked for the foreseeable future. Even the democRATS know when to flee a sinking ship.

haywood
08-21-2020, 08:55 AM
https://nypost.com/2020/08/19/retired-nypd-sergeant-attacked-in-garment-district-beatdown/

A retired NYC cop was beaten to the ground and robbed by a nigger. This was in daylight in the 'apparent' security of mid-town. NYC is a lost cause and can not be saved. The monkeys have taken over the zoo.

Saw that!! Thank dumblasio the oil driller for that!! He is MORE concerned about his niggers than the poleez!!

Sandy
08-21-2020, 11:34 PM
Several onlookers watched idly as the man was beaten, with one bystander in the deli coming out to offer the former cop a napkin to wipe his face after the ordeal.

Probably all niggers except for that one. I hate to call anyone a coward, just uninformed about what cowards niggers really are. It takes just one real man to run up and attack three criminiggers, to make them run away.